Royal kicked me off the harmony!!! [video]

mbjboyle

Excellent!!! Thx for this :)

You have some really rare shots... I already saw your post of the rock climbing wall... what was that, a week ago??

Your time lapse of Freedom and you going down into the Abyss slide are awesome!

By the way, they wouldn't let me up the Perfect Storm Slide stairs to take photos from the very top, but I see you have a quick panorama from about half way up the stairs I believe. Did you take any stills or other video you can share from the very top? Those would be really rare as I haven;t seen anyone get photos from up there yet. The view of the ship would be fantastic.

Excellent!!! Thx for this :)

You have some really rare shots... I already saw your post of the rock climbing wall... what was that, a week ago??

Your time lapse of Freedom and you going down into the Abyss slide are awesome!

By the way, they wouldn't let me up the Perfect Storm Slide stairs to take photos from the very top, but I see you have a quick panorama from about half way up the stairs I believe. Did you take any stills or other video you can share from the very top? Those would be really rare as I haven;t seen anyone get photos from up there yet. The view of the ship would be fantastic.

Thank you!!! I didn't get any from atop the water slides, but I'll be back aboard in August & I plan on getting some.

We loved watching your excellent video…..and had huge smiles the entire time.:):)

It was if we were back on the Harmony where we enjoyed chatting with the three of you in the Suites Lounge and in Coastal Kitchen.

Gil and Gail

Hi Gil and Gail - Kieran says, hi!!!