Is this drink on the classic drink package or premium drink package?

mimbecky

I am trying to find out if a B&B (Benedictine and Brandy) would be on the classic or premium package. I had it last time we were on a Celebrity cruise but we didn't have a drink package. I can't find the answer anywhere. I even called Celebrity to ask but they said it depends on the price of the drink and that I would have to talk to the bartender when we get on board. Really?

Is there anyone who knows for sure or anyone who is currently cruising who can check on this for me?

Thanks.......

As of last year B&B was on the classic list. This is a very limited list of cordials only

Cordials

Campari, Dubonnet, Pernod, Punt e Mes, Vermouth Dry, Vermouth Sweet, Anisette, Frangelico, Kahlua,

Liquor43, Ouzo, Peppermint Schnapps, Peach Schnapps, Pama Pomegranate Liqueur, Southern Comfort,

Sloe Gin, Tia Maria, Frenet Branca, Pimms 1, Limoncello, Aperol, Lillet Blanc, Lillet Rouge, Aquavit, Alize

Gold Passion, B&B, Benedictine, Cointreau, Chambord, Galliano, Goldschlager, Godiva, Hpnotiq, Bailey's

Irish Cream, Drambuie, Sambuca, Disaronno Amaretto

happy [hic] cruising

As of last year B&B was on the classic list. This is a very limited list of cordials only

Cordials

Campari, Dubonnet, Pernod, Punt e Mes, Vermouth Dry, Vermouth Sweet, Anisette, Frangelico, Kahlua,

Liquor43, Ouzo, Peppermint Schnapps, Peach Schnapps, Pama Pomegranate Liqueur, Southern Comfort,

Sloe Gin, Tia Maria, Frenet Branca, Pimms 1, Limoncello, Aperol, Lillet Blanc, Lillet Rouge, Aquavit, Alize

Gold Passion, B&B, Benedictine, Cointreau, Chambord, Galliano, Goldschlager, Godiva, Hpnotiq, Bailey's

Irish Cream, Drambuie, Sambuca, Disaronno Amaretto

happy [hic] cruising

Thank you so much for the confirmation.