Is this drink on the classic drink package or premium drink package?

mimbecky

I am trying to find out if a B&B (Benedictine and Brandy) would be on the classic or premium package. I had it last time we were on a Celebrity cruise but we didn't have a drink package. I can't find the answer anywhere. I even called Celebrity to ask but they said it depends on the price of the drink and that I would have to talk to the bartender when we get on board. Really?

Is there anyone who knows for sure or anyone who is currently cruising who can check on this for me?

Thanks.......

I am trying to find out if a B&B (Benedictine and Brandy) would be on the classic or premium package. I had it last time we were on a Celebrity cruise but we didn't have a drink package. I can't find the answer anywhere. I even called Celebrity to ask but they said it depends on the price of the drink and that I would have to talk to the bartender when we get on board. Really?

Is there anyone who knows for sure or anyone who is currently cruising who can check on this for me?

Thanks.......

Hopefully, someone on a current cruise will get back to you. Best I can tell you is that Benedictine and B&B are not on either the Classic or Premium list of cordials - the Premium list is the same as the Classic except for the addition of Grand Marnier and St. Germain.

Only thing else I can tell you is that I had rusty nails (Drambuie and scotch) recently using the Classic. So if Benedictine is available and included in one of the packages, but B&B is not then they would be able to mix it with some brandy without an additional charge.

Hopefully, someone on a current cruise will get back to you. Best I can tell you is that Benedictine and B&B are not on either the Classic or Premium list of cordials - the Premium list is the same as the Classic except for the addition of Grand Marnier and St. Germain.

We've just been on Solstice and Benedictine was available on the Premium package although I don't recall seeing it on any of the lists. I did notice B&B on one list but can't recall what package it was under, sorry.

Only thing else I can tell you is that I had rusty nails (Drambuie and scotch) recently using the Classic. So if Benedictine is available and included in one of the packages, but B&B is not then they would be able to mix it with some brandy without an additional charge.

Yes hopefully someone currently cruising will get back to me. Interesting that you mention rusty nails as a friend mentioned that I may like that drink! I guess now that we have a package, I would be able to play around a little and see what else I enjoy.

I can confirm that on Equinox and Eclipse last year B&B was included in the classic package. I have enjoyed several B&B's directly after dinner in MDR.:cool:

Awesome! Thanks Black Rabbit....you made my day :cool: