All access tour-Anthem

We took the tour on the Anthem transatlantic. Because of weather issues the tour ended up being divided into two parts on different days. We thought it was basically interesting. I was disappointed that (probably die to insurance and liability issues) we did not get to view the actual "engine room" but rather only saw the heavily (as you would expect) computerized, etc., "control room."

The various crew/staffmembers encountered answered a lot of questions and were very informative. On the whole I would have to say that only you can decide if the rather hefty price is "worth it."

wow they allow the bridge still after all that has gone on. is there any place on the tour you cannot take pics

You can take still photos anywhere, but they ask for no videos on the bridge.

wow they allow the bridge still after all that has gone on. is there any place on the tour you cannot take pics

They asked no pictures were taken in the crew areas including the I95, main corridor and crew rest areas for privacy reasons.

We did the tour on Anthem and there is quite a lot of detail on the report I wrote

http://www.bourkeblogs.com/day-5-anthem-of-the-seas-transatlantic-all-access-behind-the-scenes-tour/

At the time it was advertised as 3 hours although didn't actually last that long. It was enjoyable, althoughh expensive.

Wow, loved reading your blog. I was looking to see if they actually allow you to see one of the crew quarters. I heard that they no longer allow that?

found out its 9 am but doesnt matter:

There was an issue with adding the item to your shopping cart. Please contact Customer Support if you continue to experience this issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Error while creating product booking list The Price for Product All Access Ship Tour is not setup correctly, cannot book

any idea how many are on each tour. i'm guessing i better book now for december just to be sure though