Stuck on excursion ideas for Barbados and St Kitts....

Pier290

check out Rose and Jim's taxi-Rose is wonderful, so is her husband, she can show you the island and stop at a great beach-been with her 3 times and will continue to contact her everytime I'm in St Kitts

Please DON'T refer me to search those specific forums as they currently don't have the answers we seek...

Anyway.......torn here and since it's our 1st visit want it to be fabulous....

BARBADOS = Copacabana Beach Club, Boatyard, Lobster (something??), 4×4 Safari and Beach excursion.....Anyone do any of these ??? We are seeking a FUN VIBE on a gorgeous beach with calm water for snorkling...MUST HAVE A BAR, RESTAURANT AND CHAIR RENTAL....

ST KITTS....we are only docked from 7-3.....ugh....hate those short stops...Anyone been to Palms Gardens Court for the day? ANY OTHER ADVICE HERE??? Looking for a FUN, BAR, RESTAURANT, GORGEOUS BEACH .....OR STAY ON BOARD?

Not interested in shopping or taking any train, bus historical tours....

Any well seasoned cruisers have any ULTIMATE advice for us? Sailing in 5 weeks ! [emoji572] [emoji41] [emoji484] [emoji274] [emoji225] [emoji227] [emoji322]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app

BARBADOS = Copacabana Beach Club, Boatyard, Lobster (something??), 4×4 Safari and Beach excursion.....Anyone do any of these ??? We are seeking a FUN VIBE on a gorgeous beach with calm water for snorkling...MUST HAVE A BAR, RESTAURANT AND CHAIR RENTAL....

Calabaza Catamaran hands down!

http://www.sailcalabaza.com

Would go to Barbados again to do this specifically!

Hi TeeRick.

That's where I went based on your post and that is where I got the information I posted. Am I'm missing something and the $70 price listed on resortforaday is for two people?.. don't see that indicated anywhere, so assume it is a per person cost.

D.

:confused::confused:

Sorry. I just looked it up. We actually booked the Barbados Hilton at Caribbeandaypass dot com for $55pp. You can also book the Marriott St Kitts on that site for $50pp. I gave you the wrong info. So sorry.

In St. Kitts ... we've done the Marriott Resort Day Pass the 3 times we've been there (quick cab ride ... $35pp, food & drink not included ... great pool and beach area with nice loungers and shade, not crowded ... food & drink between pool & beach ... nice change areas ... beautiful facility.)

In Barbados, I echo previous posters on Calabaza catamaran. Did it in November, and it was great, will do it again when we return.

Sorry. I just looked it up. We actually booked the Barbados Hilton at Caribbeandaypass dot com for $55pp. You can also book the Marriott St Kitts on that site for $50pp. I gave you the wrong info. So sorry.

Thanks for clarifying TeeRick!

:)

In Barbados, we spent the day on Calabaza catamaran, it was one of the BEST excursions ever! In St. Kitts we did an island tour with Jim and Rosie, it was a great way to see the island.

Have fun, both are beautiful islands.