Shampoo On The Floor

Nessa1490

Has anyone every had any luck hanging something in your shower to hold all of your toiletries? I hate putting everything on the floor. Are there any hooks that are strong enough to hold multiple bottles? Or will hanging something take up to much space in the shower?

not sure if cabin showers are different, but our shower had to corner shelves which held soap, razor, shampoo, and conditioner.

Oh!! The last two ships (interior rooms) I have been on did not. I wonder if glory will? That would be great:D

It varies ship by ship, and maybe even room by room as to what kind of storage there is inside of the shower. Some of the rooms I've been in have had a little metal triangle in one of the corners, some have just had a dish for the bar of soap.

Oh!! The last two ships (interior rooms) I have been on did not. I wonder if glory will? That would be great:D

Glory does not. Just the little wire one to hold our soap. I bring GoToobs filled with my shampoo and conditioner and place them on top of the bar where the handles are to turn the water on and the temp adjustment.

We've used a sink suction cup shelf/basket found in the kitchen aisle of Ranch 99 Market. It'll hold a couple of travel size bottles. At home we have a few command hooks in our shower (too cheap to use them for a week onboard).

I have taken a lingerie wash bag and just put my shower essentials in it and just pulled the strings and looped it over the handle to the faucet. It dries quickly and is small enough to not take up space in the luggage but large enough for both my and DH stuff.

Try to find a mesh shoe organizer from a dollar store to hang from the shower head, works great.

We use a mesh shower caddy that we hang up in the shower. It has just enough pockets for shampoo, hair conditioner for my wife, and our bottles of liquid bath soap. Since it's mesh, it dries out fairly quickly. Two places to look for one would Bed, Bath and Beyond, and Amazon. You may get lucky and find one at one of the dollar stores.