Symphony of the Seas - Booking starts 03/08/2017

Just booked March 9th, 2019.

Prices are definitely high. Boardwalk balcony (not the premium view) and it was $3457 CDN for 2 and that includes taxes and my diamond discount. An inside cabin for 2 was $2960:eek:

As a comparison my Harmony Boardwalk balcony was $2200 for March 2017 and a CP balcony on Oasis for March 2018 was $2100.

I booked a Central Park Balcony and he told me it was the 3rd cheapest category on the ship! Only two of the Interior stateroom classes were cheaper. In fact, the studio rooms were priced higher than my CPB.

I was very happy to get the CPB as it is really want I wanted to begin with!

Those of you that booked tonight, have you received your email receipt yet? I haven't which worries me. I do have the confirmation number.

No email but it is in My Cruise account. I transferred a Next Cruise and now my Symphony of the Seas Nov. 24, 2018 is showing.

The price was almost exactly the same as our Harmony of the Seas coming up in November. Room 8600 $2300 with our Diamond discount.

She said she sent mine yet I have not received it. Normally it is instantaneous.

I would not worry. I don't think anyone has received theirs yet. When I called they were pretty busy as word of mouth was spreading that Symphony booking was opened. Although I think I was the first one that my rep booked. He seemed almost as excited as me!

No email but it is in My Cruise account. I transferred a Next Cruise and now my Symphony of the Seas Nov. 24, 2018 is showing.

The price was almost exactly the same as our Harmony of the Seas coming up in November. Room 8600 $2300 with our Diamond discount.

Same here...transferred my next cruise and the price did not change. It's also showing in My Cruise account.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I would not worry. I don't think anyone has received theirs yet. When I called they were pretty busy as word of mouth was spreading that Symphony booking was opened. Although I think I was the first one that my rep booked. He seemed almost as excited as me!

I book mine also and have not received the confirmation. The representative said it will take awhile for us to get it. Be patient.

Go to "Find a cruise," then under "Ship, Oasis Class" choose Symphony of the Seas

It was not there 10 minutes ago. I even logged into My Cruises and put in my Booking ID and Symphony was not a choice so it could not be added to my current cruises. Maybe by tomorrow it will be up and running.

It was not there 10 minutes ago. I even logged into My Cruises and put in my Booking ID and Symphony was not a choice so it could not be added to my current cruises. Maybe by tomorrow it will be up and running.

Click on Symphony on the left hand side under Oasis ships. The in will bring up all of here sailings. I had to use Firefox, safari and Chrome would allow me to complete a search

922b49451a0206f03e7ed9e09672e002.jpg

Just booked Symphony of the Seas. It leaves Barcelona on October 28th & arrives Ft. Lauderdale on Nov. 9th. I'm surprised that I was able to get in to book this(y) Crown & Anchor can book today.

Same here! Just booked the Symphony TA on 28 October from Barcelona. I thought it was a great deal being a brand new ship on its maiden voyage to the US..paid only $2366 including taxes/fees and the Emerald Balcony discount (just me solo in an Oceanview Balcony). My father and his wife booked as well so I'm excited for my first TA! 599 days to go...haha!

Same here! Just booked the Symphony TA on 28 October from Barcelona. I thought it was a great deal being a brand new ship on its maiden voyage to the US..paid only $2366 including taxes/fees and the Emerald Balcony discount (just me solo in an Oceanview Balcony). My father and his wife booked as well so I'm excited for my first TA! 599 days to go...haha!

I just called and they said that the balconys were starting at like 8k...

I just called and they said that the balconys were starting at like 8k...

Well I think what's happening is what I took advantage of on my upcoming Harmony of the Seas cruise. I booked it back onboard Liberty in June 2015 and the 30/30/30 sale was going on so it was a true 30% off Harmony for a few days before they jacked the prices up like they usually do and then it was your typical RCCL sale of 30% off an inflated 30% increase. Right now Symphony is a legit 30% off. Just Emerald member here but I got it all-in for $2366 and my father and his wife who are Gold paid $2525 all in and both of us have Oceanview Balconies on Deck 9. The website has been acting weird..it took several times for us to be able to book but I didn't see any Balcony prices at $8K! That's crazy!