Symphony of the Seas - Booking starts 03/08/2017

May have been mentioned here or elsewhere, but I don't see 150 CP on the deck plan. The other usual suspects are there and there is a space for a restaurant. Not sure where Wonderland fits in either. May be nothing, but interesting to me.

I had to use Firefox. Prices are rising, I would just call in if you see something you really want to book.

I'm looking for Easter '19 and wanted to get an idea on the pricing scheme. Hope everyone books this ship and maybe Harmony prices will come down to the Oasis/Allure prices.

Hope everyone books this ship and maybe Harmony prices will come down to the Oasis/Allure prices.

With a monopoly at PE, Harmony prices may not go down much, I would think Allure prices would suffer if anything.

I need to stay away from Cruise Critic. I had NO intention of booking Symphony, but somehow ended up in an outside studio on December 8th. Honestly, may be cancelled and I'm not sure how I'll like no balcony (thanks a lot for that too, cruise critic!!) But, I'm on it for now.

Edited to add: why do I get an email from Royal when I don't book a trip/only browsing price but don't get a confirmation email when I actually book???

I hear you. CC has definitely fed my cruise addiction! Congrats on getting an outside studio. I had one on Harmony and really liked it. The window is VERY large! In fact, I would put one of my pillows in well and sit there.

I booked for Feb. 23, 2019, but like a poster a few posts up, no confirmation e-mail. Though the deposit has already posted to my card!

Also, no way to add it to "My Cruises" planner on RCCL's page, as Symphony does not appear as a ship choice in the drop box. Same here on CC - no roll calls for Symphony yet. Not sure we will keep this, and I have not said a word to my husband about it yet!:halo:

Is Royal website down? I have not been able to book or price any thing on line. I did book over the phone and received my Emil confirmation right away

It wasn't down for booking, but I am surprised I still haven't received an email. I have the confirmation number, and if I don't see an email by early tomorrow morning, I will call.

I booked for Feb. 23, 2019, but like a poster a few posts up, no confirmation e-mail. Though the deposit has already posted to my card!

Also, no way to add it to "My Cruises" planner on RCCL's page, as Symphony does not appear as a ship choice in the drop box. Same here on CC - no roll calls for Symphony yet. Not sure we will keep this, and I have not said a word to my husband about it yet!:halo:

Same here, no confirmation e-mail yet but no worries they have my deposit and I have my wife's "ok" (two years out she doesn't get too excited about these things).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I just got off the phone with Royal and I was told there was a backup from all the bookings. She stated that a confirmation was sent to my email but it make take some time to show up.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

May have been mentioned here or elsewhere, but I don't see 150 CP on the deck plan. The other usual suspects are there and there is a space for a restaurant. Not sure where Wonderland fits in either. May be nothing, but interesting to me.

Never mind - I see it now. Royal had another deck plan without it, but the individual decks show it. Enjoy 150 CP, so happy to see.

I hear you. CC has definitely fed my cruise addiction! Congrats on getting an outside studio. I had one on Harmony and really liked it. The window is VERY large! In fact, I would put one of my pillows in well and sit there.

Happy to hear that - the photo looks nice, but I guess I fell in love with the Anthem balcony studios.

Is Royal website down? I have not been able to book or price any thing on line. I did book over the phone and received my Emil confirmation right away

Having the same problem yesterday & this AM. Don't understand what is going on. I guess I'll have to call them.

Booked the evening of the 7th and I FINALLY got my email receipt a few minutes ago.

We didn't get a confirmation email right away either (booked last night, still waiting). But then I cheated: I called and used the automated system to request a confirmation. Got my confirmation email before I hung up the phone.

*NOW* I'm waiting for the booking to show up in "My Cruises". Can't even select the ship when I click on "don't see your reservation?"

We didn't get a confirmation email right away either (booked last night, still waiting). But then I cheated: I called and used the automated system to request a confirmation. Got my confirmation email before I hung up the phone.

*NOW* I'm waiting for the booking to show up in "My Cruises". Can't even select the ship when I click on "don't see your reservation?"

It is interesting because it shows on this drop down menu: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqType=faq&faqSubjectId=324&faqSubjectName=Air+Travel&faqId=2724

So I think that someone forgot to update the other list with the new ship's information.

Thanks for this tip, I used the automated system and got the confirmation immediately. My reservation showed up in My Cruises immediately after I booked online.

Thanks for this tip, I used the automated system and got the confirmation immediately. My reservation showed up in My Cruises immediately after I booked online.

I booked last night with a Royal agent for 2019 (had website issues no matter what browser i used so just gave them a call). I got the invoice so all is set, but it's not showing in My Cruises. Does it normally take time to show up?

I'm looking for Easter '19 and wanted to get an idea on the pricing scheme. Hope everyone books this ship and maybe Harmony prices will come down to the Oasis/Allure prices.

This is what I'm hoping too. I booked Symphony to grab the cruise, but will check out Harmony next week. I prefer the Symphony's itinerary to Harmony of same week, but if Harmony is cheaper we'll switch to that.

I booked last night with a Royal agent for 2019 (had website issues no matter what browser i used so just gave them a call). I got the invoice so all is set, but it's not showing in My Cruises. Does it normally take time to show up?

It won't show up automatically. You have to click on "Don't see your reservation?" and enter your cruise info. Unfortunately, from it seems that people cannot yet enter data from Symphony cruises.