Zip lines in Cozumel?

ELA

Are there any zip lines in Cozumel? My daughter really wants to do one during the cruise (after missing the opportunity last year in Honduras at pier) but I can't find any.

Key West doesn't appear to have any, and same for Costa Maya and Grand Cayman.

Cozumel is the last one left...

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You have a couple of options, one is the small one mentioned above. If it's something that you REALLY want to do, you could check out XPLOR on the mainland. It would mean a ferry ride over and a short bus ride from town, but they have some pretty cool set-ups there. Do a websearch and take a look.

If you could do a ship's excursion there, it would be even better, as sometimes they will ferry you right from the ship dock instead of having to go to town for the ferry. It's a thought.

Unfortunately you are going so some really FLAT islands that are not Zip Worthy! :)

Are there any zip lines in Cozumel? My daughter really wants to do one during the cruise (after missing the opportunity last year in Honduras at pier) but I can't find any.

Key West doesn't appear to have any, and same for Costa Maya and Grand Cayman.

Cozumel is the last one left...

Thanks!

We are doing a Carnival excursion at the end of this month to Fly High Adventures in Cozumel. I'm happy to let you know how it went if you like?:) We are taking our 13 yr old son who has never zip lined before:D:cool:

We are doing a Carnival excursion at the end of this month to Fly High Adventures in Cozumel. I'm happy to let you know how it went if you like?:) We are taking our 13 yr old son who has never zip lined before:D:cool:

If you can let me know that would be great!

• 4 months later...

Could you please post we are thinking of doing fly high adventures but not sure about booking with carnival but on our own

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Could you please post we are thinking of doing fly high adventures but not sure about booking with carnival but on our own

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We enjoyed the zip lines immensely. Very safe very professional staff. Don't book with carnival the resort after was awful!!!

We enjoyed the zip lines immensely. Very safe very professional staff. Don't book with carnival the resort after was awful!!!

Are you talking about El CID? Did you get transport to and from there, and time there afterwards?