How long should it take to get off Marina in European ports.

stipmom

We haven't had a problem leaving Marina in a port. There were some huge delays in leaving the ship at the end of the tour a couple of times.

But, as has often been said, there are no guarantees.

Our experience is that we usually are cleared before the official time given on the itinerary. So if you are ready to leave at 10, the odds are pretty good that you could.

I assume this isn't a tender port, which could be different.

Mura

P.S. It would be helpful if you let us know just which port you are asking about.

Edited by Mura
P.S.

We've been to Cadiz several times on the "R" ships (which of course are smaller than Marina) and never had any problem leaving quickly but I don't think we've been there on Marina. Unless you might get stuck in back of a large ship's tour leaving at the same time, my guess would be that you'd not have a problem.

Mura

UGGGHHH

What is the point of doing a private tour if you are still on a bus?

To be clear, the ride to Seville was on a bus and the tour guides met us there and we were in small groups the entire time in Seville.

stipmom, Spaindaytours have a good reputation on these boards. I had a tour booked with them but because the ship was not able to dock due to high waves we had to cancel at the last minute. They had the refunds back to us almost immediately.

They will be monitoring the ship's progress and they know the time you dock is very close to your agreed-upon meeting time so I would not worry about you possibly being late for the tour. Any lateness of course will cut into your touring time but they will do a head count before departing

To be clear, the ride to Seville was on a bus and the tour guides met us there and we were in small groups the entire time in Seville.

Th way to do Seville is to take O's transport in to Seville (Bus) and then you can walk on your own. Everything we wanted to see was very close and we were able to go where we wanted without a whole group. A great day. :):):)

Th way to do Seville is to take O's transport in to Seville (Bus) and then you can walk on your own. Everything we wanted to see was very close and we were able to go where we wanted without a whole group. A great day. :):):)

Oceania transfer costs more than Spain Day Tours tours.