Stuck in Routan

I'm sitting on Breeze right now and we can't move until Magic leaves. Looks like they're unhooking Magic's moorings right now. Just got an announcement that we'll be setting sail soon, our next stop us Belize and we'll be on time.

They never told us what the delay was.

I'm on Magic. They called out about 3 names after back on board time. They did this several times. The only other announcement came about 8 o'clock then about 915 saying "we are waiting on clearance to leave, sorry for the inconvenience." We finally left about 1020. Breeze was stuck behind us. They were still there about 15 minutes after we left then I left the deck. I wonder if we will actually make it to Costa Maya. We are supposed to be there 7-1. I had plans but don't care either way. What I don't want is to set my alarm only to find out we aren't stopping. I'm not one to be able to go back to sleep. I don't care (past hoping the people are ok) what the reason was for the delay. Most of the time it isn't the passengers business bUT I do think we are owed an announcement for what our plans will be for tomorrow.

Easy sailing between Roatan and CM. They usually steam around a bit during the night, so a straight shot and a little more speed, will get you there. Same with Belize.

But do let us know if you make or do not make it to the next ports. It is amusing that people on a ship come here to find out what's going on. Like the Captain tweets one of the mods with info before telling the rest of the crew or passengers:D