ROC face cream

As anyone tryed/ used ROC eye cream or face cream ? If so what is your opinon on it? I just bought it but all the reviews I find are by people paid for thier reviews. So thought I'd ask some real people...lol. Thanks everyone!

As anyone tryed/ used ROC eye cream or face cream ? If so what is your opinon on it? I just bought it but all the reviews I find are by people paid for thier reviews. So thought I'd ask some real people...lol. Thanks everyone!

Sorry won't let me correct to Has anyone...

It was recommended in Good Housekeeping magazine this month so I'm interested to see if anybody has tried it and what they think. Always on the lookout for a good eye cream, THE most important anti-aging secret. I'm almost 62 with zero wrinkles.

I've used various options over the past few years and I like them fine. Right now I'm using the retinol nightcream (2 pack from Costco)

I've used day creams and eye creams too. No problems. I only use day creams with SPFs of 30 or higher. I like to try new lotions and potions all the time so I don't think there's anything I'm devoted to that I must buy over and over again.

[demographic data - I'm 43, with good skin thanks to genetics and consistent SPF use since my teens:*]

Thanks to every one so far. I use all kinds from Avon to L'Oreal to well any thing that is reasonably priced. I actually tried all kinds of make up removers expensive to not so expensive and settled on removing make up and washing my face with good old Ponds cold cream! I just turned 50 in December I've never had bad skin and never been over weight then menopause hit and my weight went up my metabolism went down and I'm getting fine lines around my eyes . So off I went looking to find a face and eye cream with a bit more umph than my last one:o

Desperately trying to get 15 pounds off by summer for my late August cruise. While I'm not what people would consider fat (5'1" 131 pounds = a size 6 pants medium shirt) I feel FAT since I was always weighing in at 108 - 115. Man this getting older stuff is for the birds!!!:mad:

Just bought Nuetrogena's Rapid Wrinkle stuff....it's POWERFUL! After 3 days, old skin is sloughing off.....I had to go to 1 time per day, instead of twice...It was making my face a bit sore....but today, after once a day, it's really nice! Lots of RetinA in it!

I've been using ROC daytime and night time cream for over 15 years. I like it, never had any breakouts from it. It's lightweight which I like. I've tried the ROC eye cream, but now just use the daytime also for my eyes.

I remember I worked with someone who had modeled and she said that ROC is the best OTC cream.

I never use soap on my face, I use CereVe. I'm almost 63 with few wrinkles.

About 9-10 years ago on these boards there was a poster who went by Jane110, who had some type of job in the fashion world. If I recall correctly, she recommended the ROC line then and I have been using it (with a few stops and starts) since then. I am not loyal to the entire line but their Deep Wrinkle Night Cream works great for me. (And I also use CereVe.)