Shows booked out

Just talking to neighbour next door (cruise on Ovation of the Seas - Tas to Adel Australia)...she said they didn't see many shows as they were booked out three months before. Does this happen often? I have a booking for next year......MMmmmmmn.

Just talking to neighbour next door (cruise on Ovation of the Seas - Tas to Adel Australia)...she said they didn't see many shows as they were booked out three months before. Does this happen often? I have a booking for next year......MMmmmmmn.

No, it doesn't happen very often to someone who is booked so far in advance. Just keep watching your Cruise Planner to see when reservations open.

And join your Roll Call. "Everyone" will be monitoring, and someone will announce the news there. ;)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1011

It's been awhile since my last RCL cruise. I take it you have to make reservations for shows? I remember doing it on NCL, but not on RCL. I've also cruised on Carnival and Disney and no reservations were necessary for shows.

RC only has show reservations on their super large ships: Oasis and Quantum classes, All the other classes are first come, first served.

RC only has show reservations on their super large ships: Oasis and Quantum classes, All the other classes are first come, first served.

Thank you. I don't have a problem making reservations because I am a bit OCD when it comes to planning, it's just good to know ahead of time. When I went on my NCL cruse, I didn't realize it until I was on the ship.