Can we bring this on board?

Hi - we leave tomorrow on Liberty of the Sea and have a quick question. My mom wants to bring a few cans of coconut water, a small single serving glass bottle of iced tea, and we want to bring a few bottles of water. Are these things allowed? Also, whats the best way to pack wine bottles??

Thanks!!

A couple years back- I brought on tonic water just by putting it in my suitcase- no big deal. I received a note saying they had found contraband (the tonic water) but it was still given to me. I would assume because it wasn't like I was trying to hide a ton of alcohol, etc. Wine bottles- wrap those in some shorts/shirts to give it nice padding in your suitcase. Those won't be an issue if you can properly protect them with the clothing.

Officially, you are only allowed to bring onboard the two bottles of wine per cabin. However, this rule is rarely enforced, and usually reasonable amounts of water/soft drinks are allowed. During spring break season, which is now, they are more likely to enforce the rules.

I would bring the beverages anyway. Make sure they are sealed and in the original packaging. If they don't allow them, then you are only "out" a few dollars, so it's a risk worth taking.

I usually carry the wine (and other beverages) in my carryon.

While not technically allowed, as long as you are not cruising over spring break I'd suggest just putting it in your carry-on so they can check at security that it's not alcohol. As far as the wine, it is best to put that in your carry-on in order to avoid having your luggage delayed and making a trip to the "naughty room" - again to prove it is only wine.

Our cruise tomorrow is over spring break! How does that factor in? Thx!

They are more likely to enforce their beverage rules and not allow anything except the two bottles of wine per stateroom.

Our cruise tomorrow is over spring break! How does that factor in? Thx!

On one of our cruises over spring break they were checking each carry on at security and matching each bag and bottles of wine with each passengers boarding documents to verify what was being taken on per stateroom - and noting each stateroom as checked. Don't have any direct experience with water or soda's - just the allowable wine. And this was with every passenger - not just the younger ones. Although they typically are quite a bit tighter with this during spring break, that was the only cruise we've experienced with that degree of close checking.