On-line check-in ?

cruiser02

I could not complete my reservations for Amazing evenings on our B2B cruises. Gave up and called only to learn that I had reservations for both evenings (???) Also learned that you can not go freely from one booking to another without closing out one booking. Guess it is a learning curve. .

I could not complete my reservations for Amazing evenings on our B2B cruises. Gave up and called only to learn that I had reservations for both evenings (???) Also learned that you can not go freely from one booking to another without closing out one booking. Guess it is a learning curve. .

Our IT department is looking into why our booked guests are having more trouble than usual. Ideally all of this should be easy...'seamless' as they say nowadays!

That is our goal as well :o

(p.s. that is an 'embarrassed' Smilie I've added to that sentence!)

I am afraid for 22 April cruise having finally got to the final page - having had to re enter data several times, the page is just freezing and is not allowing me to print the pass. Never had this problem before so I know I am doing it right and there was never any issue with this laptop.

I just thought I would be super efficient being at home for a few days I would get things set up and avoid my usual last minute rush - oh well hopefully the techies get this sorted quickly

I am afraid for 22 April cruise having finally got to the final page - having had to re enter data several times, the page is just freezing and is not allowing me to print the pass. Never had this problem before so I know I am doing it right and there was never any issue with this laptop.

I just thought I would be super efficient being at home for a few days I would get things set up and avoid my usual last minute rush - oh well hopefully the techies get this sorted quickly

I've been told someone will help you with this as we sort things out on our end.

You can either call your UK Call Center, or email us at the webcontent@azamaraclubcruises.com address with name, booking #, ship and sail date.

We will forward it to your call center and ask them to follow up with you directly (to avoid the toll charge.)

We do apologize for these website glitches!