Tell me why you love NCL Sun

amydandrea

Thank you for posting your experience in an aft facing balcony. We have 9077 booked for our Sun cruise San Francisco to Miami. Oct 2018 would go sooner except for some family commitments like a wedding to attend.. I am sooooo glad we booked an aft balcony. I am ready to go now. Thanks for the input.

Howdy , just a normal cruiser . Not able to comment on rooms for the few. But liked the ship . Breakfast under the canvas in morning! A real pool . Not crowded. Would go on again if on east coast and affordable .

Sun got moved and replaced with the constantly broken star . The star made the 7 day cruise . But didnt like pool . Too many tight spots . In corridors . Every sun deck was uncomfortable with fish bowl feeling !! And the slides were stupid !

Sun is a great ship ..

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I just spent two weeks in room 8202 sailing around the horn of South America a month ago. The two rooms you mention have the biggest balconies of all forward suites. The room was spectacular along with the service. My favorite perk you have a separate place to eat breakfast and get away from the crowds. My advice well worth the cost you will not be disappointed

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you for posting your experience in an aft facing balcony. We have 9077 booked for our Sun cruise San Francisco to Miami. Oct 2018 would go sooner except for some family commitments like a wedding to attend.. I am sooooo glad we booked an aft balcony. I am ready to go now. Thanks for the input.

That was our stateroom 'round the horn....be prepared that it is a little smaller inside than the balconies on the side - nothing terrible and certainly the large balcony and aft views make up for it. Only balconies better on Sun are the two bow facing ones.

Have a great cruise - it is our second fav (after the SA one!).

I've sailed on this ship a lot, 9 weeks last year, and another 2.5 weeks starting next week. Plus at least that many in the years prior. I don't cruise for a "suite", so only have an itinerary priority.

I don't find, this as a ship, anything special. Wouldn't be my choice with comparable itineraries of other ships. It lacks space in the buffet and a poor option at the buffet on cooler weather itineraries, which it does a lot of. :)

I think there are a lot nicer ships out there that I have taken in the last 2 years. (over 20 cruises)

I just booked for the 18th of September Alaskan cruise in an inside cabin. Can not wait. Love the ship.

I'll be on that one as well with several friends. Currently in an aft balcony. So excited. Never been on the Sun nor to Alaska. From everything I've read about the Sun I have no doubts I will love her. I'm fairly certain I would very much dislike one of the megaships.

I'll be on that one as well with several friends. Currently in an aft balcony. So excited. Never been on the Sun nor to Alaska. From everything I've read about the Sun I have no doubts I will love her. I'm fairly certain I would very much dislike one of the megaships.

Have you posted on the Roll call for this cruise? I did awhile ago. It is not very active right now.

I have sailed before on the Sun, a number of Jewel Class ships and The Getaway several times. Each to me has its own appeal.

Mandy

I've done the majority of my cursing on bigger ships , Epic and Breakaway. I enjoyed the smaller experience of Gem and figured with the great price for a suite I would give Sun a try. Mostly positive comments here and great staff reviews so to me it's definitely worth the try!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I've done the majority of my cursing on bigger ships , Epic and Breakaway. I enjoyed the smaller experience of Gem and figured with the great price for a suite I would give Sun a try. Mostly positive comments here and great staff reviews so to me it's definitely worth the try!

I've done the majority of my cursing at home lol and my cruising on bigger ships