Million Dollar Baby Needing Help Getting In Touch With NCL Executives

toyotaford

You're welcome. :) I have been in a similar situation where I became so frustrated with NCL's (personnel) lack of understanding/comprehension.

You can see now why I suggested not to disclose the

details. lol

I am glad you're satisfied with the outcome; I assume NCL is also since they filled some pricey Haven cabins a few days before sailing.

Hope you have smooth sailing and sunny skies!

It was somewhere between nothing - and me and anyone I want to bring can cruise the Haven free for the rest of my life:D:D

Actually there was no agreement not to disclose. I know that NCL monitors these boards and if they choose to disclose that would be fine with me. I will say I didn't get everything I asked for a week ago and NCL conceded more than they said they would a week ago so we both gave some. I am very pleased with what I got and the speed with which they got everything handled this morning makes me think it was not difficult to get something accomplished once the right people got involved. Again thanks to the person that gave me the email address of Mr. Stuart.

I don't understand? I don't think she took anything away from you/your chances. It's not like she wanted, nor got, free upgrades. She wanted to make a "collective" offer which was complicated.

The reason NCL upgrades up to a few days before sailing is because they want the best price for each cabin (and that includes initial payment).

IMO, NCL likely made a good deal/profit from her upgrades and I assume they received more money, for the cabin you were pursuing, than what you paid originally and offered. This would be the case as well as the many others who submitted upgrade offers.

I've had bids on haven rooms for that particular sailing for almost 80 days. Bad luck for me...

... and then consider whether there might be some 15 year old kid somewhere laughing with his friends at this epic troll.

Surely a consideration but the OP has been around for years posting very detailed and accurate info with pictures in many cases.

Maybe the same person who hacked McDonalds tweeting about the President hacked the OP's account.

... and then consider whether there might be some 15 year old kid somewhere laughing with his friends at this epic troll.

Unique strategy for a troll. From the information she gave it took 30 seconds to know her name, her husbands name, her business names, what cruise she is on and just about the exact cabin she is in.

Unique strategy for a troll. From the information she gave it took 30 seconds to know her name, her husbands name, her business names, what cruise she is on and just about the exact cabin she is in.

Serving Southwest Louisiana for Five Decades!

I sure would love the opportunity to. (And we do deliver. Have actually delivered Toyota's as far as Russia and remote islands off of Alaska but would do the same for a Ford.)

Hmm.. I might actually take you up on that! lol I have a 2010, and it's time to upgrade. I'm in NYC

• 5 weeks later...