Buckets of Beer on Crown ?

bob&france

Yes. It is offered both in advance and onboard so you can pre-purchase or purchase on the ship. Of course you can do it over and over and over... :cool:

You can also get two beers for the price of one plus one dollar twice a day. There is a BOGO twice a day where you buy one drink in the bar and get the second one for one dollar.

Yes. It is offered both in advance and onboard so you can pre-purchase or purchase on the ship. Of course you can do it over and over and over... :cool:

You can also get two beers for the price of one plus one dollar twice a day. There is a BOGO twice a day where you buy one drink in the bar and get the second one for one dollar.

I've also purchased a bucket of beer at the happy hour and got the second bucket for $6. Note that there is no opener in the room, but the top of the bathroom door works. The steward would probably be happy to get you one.

I've also purchased a bucket of beer at the happy hour and got the second bucket for $6. Note that there is no opener in the room, but the top of the bathroom door works. The steward would probably be happy to get you one.

Didn't they use to have a bottle open on the inside door frame of the bathroom??

Sent from my VFD 900 using Tapatalk

We will be on the Crown next week and I ordered a bucket of beer for the room so we have refreshments while unpacking. According to the beverage order these are going to be 16 oz. aluminum cans. thanks for the heads up about the door in case I have been misinformed.

We will be on the Crown next week and I ordered a bucket of beer for the room so we have refreshments while unpacking. According to the beverage order these are going to be 16 oz. aluminum cans. thanks for the heads up about the door in case I have been misinformed.

For pre ordered you have to call room service to have it delivered, and that first day they are very busy. could be a problem for unpacking.:')

Will be sailing on the Crown in April and was looking at their Beer Bucket offers which can be pre-purchased on line. Does anyone know if they offer a get 5 pay for 4 Beer Bucket on board ?

Thanks,

Bob

We buy them at Lido deck on embarkation. We buy next individual bottles during the BOGO $1.

For pre ordered you have to call room service to have it delivered, and that first day they are very busy. could be a problem for unpacking.:')

No problem. I always try to be a nice and courteous guy but determined.

This is sounding good. When do these BOGOF promotions happen and is it in all the bars or only one.

You now have my full attention. :) :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

This is sounding good. When do these BOGOF promotions happen and is it in all the bars or only one.

You now have my full attention. :) :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

BOGO happy hours happen twice a day in a specific lounge each time. Usually Wheelhouse or Explorer's or Crooners from 3-4pm and in the club (Skywalkers, Club 6, etc depending on the ship) later at night either 10-11, 10:30-11:30 or 11-12, depending on cruise director, etc.

Watch the Patter on your sailing for specifics to your sailing.

It's Buy One Get One for $1. Has to be same drink.

Thanks to all for taking the time to answer....loving the BOGO $1 information...will be sure to check out my daily to see when and where they are. Seems to put the AIBP to shame if your a beer drinker ;p

Even though I am mainly a beer drinker I have a real soft spot for Bloody Mary's made HOT!

...loving the BOGO $1 information...will be sure to check out my daily to see when and where they are. Seems to put the AIBP to shame if your a beer drinker ;p

For sure. I bought four, 16 oz. (actually 15.2 oz.) Grolsch swing tops - the most expensive beer - at happy hour BOGO... and they give you the 'carrying case'. Works out to $4.00 per beer. You'd have to drink more than 14 beer per day to get your money's worth out of the AIBP.

EDIT: And it's a better deal than the 'buckets'.

Edited by Bill B

For sure. I bought four, 16 oz. (actually 15.2 oz.) Grolsch swing tops - the most expensive beer - at happy hour BOGO... and they give you the 'carrying case'. Works out to $4.00 per beer. You'd have to drink more than 14 beer per day to get your money's worth out of the AIBP.

and with "unopened" bottles on carrying case.

Somewhere I think I read that wine packages can be bought on board, but not pre ordered. Also that it's wine left over from the last cruise, so not named.

Am I dreaming this, because pre ordering named bottles looks very expensive!

Edited by upwarduk