If NCL offered an adult only cruise would you book it?

hladygirl

Yes!!! When I was having dinner at a specialty restaurant on the Getaway, there was a couple with 2 small children. The 3 year old wailed and cried literally at the top of his lungs for the entire dinner. The parents did nothing to comfort or quiet him. Everyone was getting up and moving to another table. I think the staff was at a loss of what to do, aside from moving people. Maybe it's in the culture of this couple to let the kid "cry it out", who knows what their mindset was, but they ruined, for everyone, what should have been a relaxing meal. I blame the parents in this case, but at that time, a kid-free cruise would have been heavenly.

i hate to say it as I know others will disagree buts that NCL a family cruise line and if I want an adult only cruise then pick another line.

And the answer is no as children are the best gift I know and ours are grown up!

Now if you want to avoid kifs do not peak school holidays times - simple!

I would totally book an adults only cruise. If it were possible I would also book adult only flights to get to my adults only cruise.

This struck a chord with me! Just after a South America cruise, I had a long 11 hour flight from Santiago last month and a couple with a young boy sat beside me. The couple laid the child on their laps to sleep the entire time and I had the boys feet on my lap the whole way! Wanted to complain but, felt bad doing so.

Yes, I'd probably book an adult only cruise...and flight!

It would depend upon price and itinerary.

On one hand, I've seen some adults whose behavior was worse than children.

Many times I've booked longer cruises when schools should be in session. There should be few kids on those, with the exception of home schooled kids, infants and toddlers.

This struck a chord with me! Just after a South America cruise, I had a long 11 hour flight from Santiago last month and a couple with a young boy sat beside me. The couple laid the child on their laps to sleep the entire time and I had the boys feet on my lap the whole way! Wanted to complain but, felt bad doing so.

Yes, I'd probably book an adult only cruise...and flight!

I would complained for sure....