Jewel of the seas - Hairdryer

Hi, just a quick question about the location of the hairdryer in the cabin. Is it fixed in the bathroom or can it be pluged anywhere in the cabin?

Thanks!

The hairdryer will be near the vanity/desk. Sometimes they are fixed, sometimes not. The outlet in the bathroom is not rated for hairdryers.

You should bring your own....nothing can be plugged into the bathroom, except an electric shaver. The hairdryer requires you to hold the button down the entire time you're using it. Just bring yours...your life will be easier!!

I have used the hairdryer provided in the stateroom, and have no complaints. I mean how long does it take to dry your hair? The button is not hard to hold down at all. Everything that I DON"T have to bring with me makes life easier for me. !!!:D

Simply take a hair band and put it over the top of the dryer onto the button. Its tricky but I've done it. Second choice is bring electrical tape ( it is rubbery and stretchy. Easy to wrap around and take off) never have i held the button in the whole time....after my first cruise😉

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Forums mobile app

Thank you all! I agree with Rala, everything that I don't have to bring with me makes my life easier! Good trick with the rubber band btw.

This is what I do. Found a band left by a previous occupant one cruise and now bring one each of my cruises which I leave for the next occupant. Spread the knowledge! I have thick hair and yes it does take a little longer than my hairdryer at home but hey I am vacation and can spare those extra few to not have to pack mine.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I have used the hairdryer provided in the stateroom, and have no complaints. I mean how long does it take to dry your hair? The button is not hard to hold down at all. Everything that I DON"T have to bring with me makes life easier for me. !!!:D

I ask the same question to my wife and daughter - the answer, apparently, is hours....

We disembarked JOS this past Sunday. We were in a standard balcony and the hairdryer can only be plugged into its own designated outlet at the vanity.

It is the type with the button that must be held in order to function.