question about boarding and FTTF and minors

bnorris10

I want to know if this is the case as we were talking about it on another thread figured I would start my own

If parents are platinum and minor children are not and the children are booked in thier own seperate room they are allowed to board with their parents because they are minors

So the flipside if Parents book FTTF for their room can the minor children still board with them if they don't have FTTF since they are minors

I want to know if this is the case as we were talking about it on another thread figured I would start my own

If parents are platinum and minor children are not and the children are booked in thier own seperate room they are allowed to board with their parents because they are minors

So the flipside if Parents book FTTF for their room can the minor children still board with them if they don't have FTTF since they are minors.

Yes and no

If the parents are platinum and the minor children are in another cabin, they will be allowed to join them to embark with the parents

If the parents have FTTF and the minor children are in another cabin they will NOT be able to join the parents and the parents will have to go on the regular line or the minors will need to purchase FTTF for their cabin too

Yes and no

If the parents are platinum and the minor children are in another cabin, they will be allowed to join them to embark with the parents

If the parents have FTTF and the minor children are in another cabin they will NOT be able to join the parents and the parents will have to go on the regular line or the minors will need to purchase FTTF for their cabin too

I have learned this to be true as well.

Yes and no

^^This.