Caribbean Princess Questions b

donovan52

Hi everyone. My wife and I are considering a cruise on the CB. We have cruised Royal many times, but this is our first Princess cruise. We are looking at a British Isles itinerary near the end of April, and while I have been able to determine there is no covered pool on the ship I was wondering if anyone knew if the pools would be heated. Additionally can anyone point me in the direction of dining room menus so that we have an idea of the kinds of meals we can expect. Any other information about the ship would be useful as well. Thanks in advance for any help.

Reg

Not sure if they are heated, we sailed on her in the Caribbean so no heat needed.

We did the British cruise a few years ago on the Ocean Princess in august and I can assure you that you will be too busy, and it will be too cold outside to relax by the pool. Perhaps the days around the south but our entire cruise I only saw a few people in the hot tub.

If you book, I recommend booking something on deck 10 for a larger balcony. Enjoy!

We love Princess cruises...however...been on the CB a few times (and taking her April 6th on the T/A) Royal, Emerald, Ruby, Regal...I do have to admit...their pools are never warm...especially...the rear adult pool....sometimes it is freezing cold!!

CB is currently in dry dock in the Bahamas, so new features and updates will be added. I recently received an email with some of the changes, but not all were available yet. I would imagine the progress could be followed at princess.com under ships.

Was he taking the temperature or was he checking the chlorine level?

Everything. I asked him about the temperature & he showed me his instrument which was calibrated in Centigrade which I can't relate to so he switched it over to Fahrenheit for me. I believe it read 78.8.