Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

I received the 3 night meal plan as part of my booking. I bought another plan for around $83 for my grown children. The wording online is not clear. Having paid for the plan upfront, am I responsible for any additional taxes/tipping/service charges or other costs? Or is this all inclusive (cost)?

Thank you!

No additional cost unless you want to add a tip

If you got to Ocean blue, which is worth it, there is a small upcharge. Think it was Just over $15, it has lobster and Crab Legs as well as other great seafood. Ala Carte could run up a tab to well over $50 per person

Stephanie

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for some clarification and hope someone can help me out. We are looking at the haven and on the deck plans there are forward facing haven suites H7 and Forward facing suite connecting H8. They both look the same and yet the H8 is cheaper. Can someone please help me understand the difference. Is it just cheaper because it has the potential to connect with a balcony room.

Also wondered peoples experience with these rooms on the other ships if they would recommend them. Thanks so much!!

We are looking at the haven and on the deck plans there are forward facing haven suites H7 and Forward facing suite connecting H8. They both look the same and yet the H8 is cheaper.

In some cases, the H8 on Bliss is $50-$100 less. It isn't a significant difference price-wise.

Some don't want a connecting stateroom (noise potential) and some want a connecting stateroom (bring extra family/friends). Thus far, those in the connecting balcony are NOT given Haven access.

Also wondered peoples experience with these rooms on the other ships if they would recommend them. Thanks so much!!

Many people like the H7. It has a separate living-room/bedroom (not incl. the HC H7) but people should avoid the H7 directly under the bridge (deck 13 on BA/GA/Joy/Bliss and deck 14 on Escape) since those balconies are partially enclosed/blocked by the hull.

In some cases, the H8 on Bliss is $50-$100 less. It isn't a significant difference price-wise.

Some don't want a connecting stateroom (noise potential) and some want a connecting stateroom (bring extra family/friends). Thus far, those in the connecting balcony are NOT given Haven access.

Many people like the H7. It has a separate living-room/bedroom (not incl. the HC H7) but people should avoid the H7 directly under the bridge (deck 13 on BA/GA/Joy/Bliss and deck 14 on Escape) since those balconies are partially enclosed/blocked by the hull.

the H8 also has the separate sitting/bedroom on the bliss correct? So on the Bliss 13706 would have a balcony partially enclosed but 11706 wouldn't? Thanks in advance for your help!

Even though it is retractable it is usually shut , I saw it open one time on the Breakaway in Bermuda . I don’t believe they have it open when moving either.

On the other question - the rooms below the Bridge directly also are a pain when at night as you have to keep your curtains drawn so the light does not effect the Bridge - but the side deck was ok to use at night - more to the point this experience was in the Gem.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There's always a lot of talk about which bartenders are switching to the new ship, or which cruise director....but does anyone ever get any info on the kids club personnel? My kids loved Mufasa on the Escape last year and still talk about him as their favorite from any ship we've been on.

Really? So the haven courtyard is constantly not in the actual sun? Weird. We want to be in the sun not under a roof! Thanks for the info

Even though it is retractable it is usually shut , I saw it open one time on the Breakaway in Bermuda . I don’t believe they have it open when moving either.

On the other question - the rooms below the Bridge directly also are a pain when at night as you have to keep your curtains drawn so the light does not effect the Bridge - but the side deck was ok to use at night - more to the point this experience was in the Gem.

Well to be honest on the transatlantic there may not be a lot of sun - but with the roof closed (it’s all glass) it gets very nice and warm in there and the sun does shine through !! There is also the outside deck for sun and I actually fell asleep in the sun one day out in the Breakaways outside deck !

ok NCL any day now please activate dining reservations and show for the Panama Canal cruising in MAY. I have been checking each day for two weeks now. I did get thermal SPA but I had to call.

I have been told that everything is slowing day in regards to Bliss.

But of course just as I post this I am thinking magically it will be fixed. who knows right.

But do call if you want Thermal Pass. Don't wait