Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

My GF and I will be sailing on the inaugural Bliss TA cruise this April... we actually will be booking the cruise while on the Escape this September... for the cruise next deposits. Looking forward to meeting everyone and getting my drink on @ DBH! I'm going to be warming up in three weeks @ DBH on the Escape to beat Doug's beer record ;p

Bret & Roberta

I just set up a mock trans-Atlantic booking using the same cabin category as my Alaskan sailing and it's $1500 less than I'm paying. Interesting. . . . .

I just set up a mock trans-Atlantic booking using the same cabin category as my Alaskan sailing and it's $1500 less than I'm paying. Interesting. . . . .

You need to switch itineraries!! I'm also going to do a double meta upgrade :) so we'll get BA balcony for an inside price🤑

Awesome pics! I'm so excited!-We arein a Spa Minisuite on the Bliss-It seems like the Fitness Center is right above us-Will that be a noise problem for us? Anywone ever have a cabin on another NCL ship underneath the Fitness Center? The ship looks beautiful!!!!

Thanks!

I've been under the Spa/Fitness Center before and haven't had an issue. I like being close to it!