Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

yes but national day was tuesday, and many people use these days for a long weekend and took a free day at monday. maybe i wrote it not clear.

i´m mad with ncl that they don´t offer a short cruise to southampton. wish i could book the ta to new york..........

Steff79,

Even if some workers at Meyer took a day off on Monday I don´t think the whole company shut down for the Brückentag.

Gee, I was supposed to accompy my DH tomorrow for a long weekend to Papenburg. But now he´s on MS6 approaching NYC tomorrow :loudcry:.

steamboats

Welcome back to work, my German friends. Down to one webcam for Bliss again...

Actually, ignoring the AIDA megablock at the top, I believe this is looking down on our aft cabin block (and haven roof block?)...

And if not, Freestyle will scold me.

Arrrr, keelhaul that landlubber!

I don't think that's the Haven roof, must be some AIDA part as it looks to large to be on top of the aft MDR, the Haven blocks should be more near the bridge block. Let's see if we can catch them somewhere...

Offtopic; if you ever happen to be near Meyer Werft in north west Germany..

do book the tour and visit the shipyard, somewhere in the middle of the guided tour after a lot of history, ship models and construction methods you will enter the magic kingdom: the visitor's viewing gallery!

22140760_1403924339727385_4418638135895641338_n.jpg?oh=8457e65f15d2a30b2debef4c7c1e3708&oe=5A88B13F

This is the place where almost all of your daily doses Bliss come from, aside from someone at NCL accidentally uploading the full deck plans before their release.

In between the two yellow cranes is the large sliding door which the ship will be floated out through.

This is the place where almost all of your daily doses Bliss come from, aside from someone at NCL accidentally uploading the full deck plans before their release.

bd94cca2f69b928fcbe49a06e4443f77.jpg

Is there some rule about only allowing 1-megapixel cameras on the tour or something?

Actually, I think someone was refused to bring his high end camera(s) and he posted about it online, let's see if I can find that.. :')

That was probably an NCL worker in disguise sent there to discourage the Bliss lovers..... :cool:

Waiting to see some images of the forward observation area and, more particularly, the balcony above it! :)

Wow... I didn't realize how sexy those two rooms were adjacent to the upper haven observation / lounge area...

4fbaea49ce5454f27fc2b9ca1e76ef2d.jpg

891c265518f0d6911040fedf01b6f83c.jpg

Those must offer quite the view!

Wow... I didn't realize how sexy those two rooms were adjacent to the upper haven observation / lounge area...

PERFECT for a canal transit was my thought !

I was lucky enough to snag one the first couple days that the bookings were opened. On day 1 both were unavailable. I was hoping that someone didn't yet have any skin in the game (had not actually put down a deposit, and was in a courtesy hold status). Lo and behold it popped back up as available the next day or so and I pounced -- I was literally checking NCL's website multiple times/hour. No, no... no obsession here! :D

Tom

PERFECT for a canal transit was my thought !

I was lucky enough to snag one the first couple days that the bookings were opened. On day 1 both were unavailable. I was hoping that someone didn't yet have any skin in the game (had not actually put down a deposit, and was in a courtesy hold status). Lo and behold it popped back up as available the next day or so and I pounced -- I was literally checking NCL's website multiple times/hour. No, no... no obsession here! :D

Tom

Are you on the inaugural PC, maybe we're neighbors? If so, YOU'RE the one that beat me to it!! :confused: Both were gone when I booked on the 1st day, and I've been stalking the website (multiple times a day:o) hoping that someone would cancel and I could snap it up!:D

Linda

Are you on the inaugural PC, maybe we're neighbors? If so, YOU'RE the one that beat me to it!! :confused: Both were gone when I booked on the 1st day, and I've been stalking the website (multiple times a day:o) hoping that someone would cancel and I could snap it up!:D

Linda

No, we're not sailing until '19... as that was the first transit sailing I found where I was able to book the DOS. Sometimes I sail for the ports, sometimes the ship, sometimes the cabin --- this one hits all the high notes, as I've never been to any of the ports and I think the Bliss will be a destination unto itself. Thrilled that we'll have 15 days to sample a bit of everything !

Tom

No, we're not sailing until '19... as that was the first transit sailing I found where I was able to book the DOS. Sometimes I sail for the ports, sometimes the ship, sometimes the cabin --- this one hits all the high notes, as I've never been to any of the ports and I think the Bliss will be a destination unto itself. Thrilled that we'll have 15 days to sample a bit of everything !

Tom

Rats... I thought if you were on the inaugural PC I'd see if I could mount my GoPro to the railing for the transit. :)

I wanted to do a timelapse video of our transit. :cool:

Linda

Rats... I thought if you were on the inaugural PC I'd see if I could mount my GoPro to the railing for the transit. :)

I wanted to do a timelapse video of our transit. :cool:

Linda

That would be pretty cool. I never sailed through the old canal, but I've watched a couple of documentaries about it and enjoyed reading "The Path Between The Seas" (in my opinion required reading for anyone making this trip)!

Tom

4fbaea49ce5454f27fc2b9ca1e76ef2d.jpg

891c265518f0d6911040fedf01b6f83c.jpg

Just the balcony alone is 5 times larger than the studio cabins I'll be in... I'm so jealous lol

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk