Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

I was so eager to finally see this angle and see my balcony, only to count the decks and have it covered by that tarp!!

The tarp above the Brew House on deck 13/14? My room is three to the right... appears someone left the damn balcony door open.

Or maybe that room is getting a slide down to the Brew House?

The tarp above the Brew House on deck 13/14? My room is three to the right... appears someone left the damn balcony door open.

Or maybe that room is getting a slide down to the Brew House?

[emoji1381][emoji134]🏽*♂️ WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Also, yes I have the forward facing bump out on deck 14 [emoji1380]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm thinking of reserving on the 4/21/18 TA. What are the chances that the ship will be complete and ready for that run?

It'll be ready! We just have to hope WW3 doesn't break out between now and then.

We have quite the group setup for the inaugural transatlantic - over 200 people registered with 185 days to go. When you're ready to join-in...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1101

if there is no fire or other accident the chances are good i think. the last meyer werft ships are all in time i think.

if i see it right, there are stairs from H2O to the upper deck at the site. Had the Escape these stairs too? I don´t remember.

if there is no fire or other accident the chances are good i think.

A fire didn't delay the Joy (that I know of)...

http://m.worldmaritimenews.com/#newsitem-203770

Lots of sparks flying around!

Edit: I just saw that RC announced that their Symphony of the Seas will be completed earlier than expected, so they're adding 3 new sailings (a 5-day and 2 x 7 day). I suspect these ship builders know what they're doing.

Edited by TheDougOut

A fire didn't delay the Joy (that I know of)...

http://m.worldmaritimenews.com/#newsitem-203770

Lots of sparks flying around!

Edit: I just saw that RC announced that their Symphony of the Seas will be completed earlier than expected, so they're adding 3 new sailings (a 5-day and 2 x 7 day). I suspect these ship builders know what they're doing.

Feel bad for the people that booked Symphony of the Seas for what they thought was the inaugural sailing. [emoji15][emoji51][emoji15] I think I’d be angry...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

if there is no fire or other accident the chances are good i think. the last meyer werft ships are all in time i think.

So far, none of the fires ever delayed a ship from Meyer Werft.

I´d say, no they don´t know what they are doing. And I hope RCI is now knowing what they are doing. Not only that they disappoint those people who thought they are on the first (whatever you call it) cruise. But they did the same last year with the Harmony. They´ve added a couple of short cruises prior to the official inaugural cruise (which still stayed the inaugural cruise). And those shorties out of Southampton were a big media disaster. The ship was not yet ready and lots of construction was going on. By the end it was also a financial disaster for RCI as they did pay money back to those passengers (not sure if cash but I think it was more future cruise credits). This time they call it "the biggest dress rehearsals ever" and say that there may be "a few final touches being made onboard".

The strange thing was also that they hadn´t all shows up and running. Oasis and Allure came out with all shows up and running. On Harmony it took months until the last show was up. Some of the stage settings did not arrive until Southampton (like the car for Grease).

Usually when Meyer builts a ship they first of a series has some kinks and might not completely ready (like it happend with the Quantum of the Seas). But the second and all others are fine and totally in time. There are always some kinks coming up and things have to get their final touches.

steamboats

Don´t worry, I´m totally aware of this!!
Others reading might not know.

Most would believe that the 3rd ship in a class (such as Bliss) would be easier to build. In the case of Harmony, being 3rd was more of a "first" for France.

Meyer is better (imo) than STX and Bliss will be just as perfect as Escape & Joy. No need for anyone to worry about Bliss.(y)

Please complete an application.

•  
  • Do you own a 1-megapixel camera? Yes | No

• Can you identity an obstruction and stand behind it? Yes | No

#1. Yes, I do have a Brownie camera, but I’m not sure of the # of pixels or if they’re mega or not. [emoji848]

#2 Yes and Maybe.. I’m sure I can find an obstruction, but will if it matter of parts of me stick out?? Edited to add...from behind the obstruction. [emoji5].