Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

A few B8 balconies will have a larger (but open) balcony, larger than other B8's, as it appears!

Stateroom numbers are, not including the diagonal BC cat. balconies as their extra space is obvious:

9262 up to 9276 at port side, at starboard 9862 up to 9876. All connecting balconies so perfect for those traveling together and looking for extra balcony space! Mind you that the extra space is open and can be seen from balconies above.

These are located at the aft staircase, on the dent before the last bump out:

S1g2_n5lQ0S9Z5o1jXGf5w.png

Here's the port side at Meyer Werft under construction:

P2Nr5pNQQ_umUELCFocGSg.png

Here's the structural situation on:

Escape and the Joy.

Both different, Escape has no extended balconies and Joy has extended dividers but the balconies railings are inwards so Bliss is a first with this setup.

Celebrity has their Sweet Sixteen on their M class ships, let's call this the Blissed B8's. ;)

My wife and I are on the PC cruise out of Mia. in 2018. The excursions started to show up roughly 3 months ago. Log in to your NCL cruise and it will show what is available for each port. :D

We sail in June and ours aren't showing yet when I log on. I've gone to the website and gone to the main shore excursion page just to get an idea of what might be available on ours.

Save

Save

The gap in the May/June 2018 schedule is partly solved;

Miami, Florida (10 May d1700);

Cartagena, Colombia (13 May 0700-1400);

Puntarenas, Costa Rica (16 May 0700-1700);

Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala (18 May 0800-1800);

Puerto Chiapas, Mexico (19 May 0800-1700);

Manzanillo, Mexico (21 May 1000-1800);

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (22 May 0800-1700);

Los Angeles, California (25 May a0700)

?

Seattle, Washington (02 Jun d1700);

Ketchikan, Alaska (04 Jun 0700-1500);

Juneau, Alaska (05 Jun 0700-1330);

Skagway, Alaska (06 Jun 0700-1730);

Victoria, British Columbia (08 Jun 1600-2200);

Seattle, Washington (09 Jun a0800)

"Avoya .. .. .. to host the land component of the conference after which member agencies will board the Norwegian Bliss for its invitation-only inaugural sailing from May 25 to 27."

https://www.traveldailynews.com/post/avoya-travel-announces-2018-conference-on-land-and-at-sea-onboard-norwegian-bliss

Can confirm... I am on the May 30th-June 2nd promotional sailing round trip out of Seattle!

Promotional Sailings are:

May 25 to 27 - Round trip Los Angeles

May 27 to 30 - Pacific Coastal to Seattle

May 30 to June 2 - Round trip Seattle

Man I need to find a travel agent to date for a few months in the New Year so I can do that May 25-27th sailing :cool:

Bliss will be going to head to head Ovation of the Seas! I'm guessing NCL will still be cheaper, but Ovation will have better pools.

Having just disembarked from the Harmony, I'll agree with you on the RC pools (albeit on a different class ship). But man oh man, did I ever miss the ocean while on that ship.

Give me the Waterfront, the Observation Lounge(s), and all those public areas with big glass windows looking outward for an itinerary like Alaska.

And the DBH... best "brew with a view" at sea, not even close.

Having just disembarked from the Harmony, I'll agree with you on the RC pools (albeit on a different class ship). But man oh man, did I ever miss the ocean while on that ship.

Give me the Waterfront, the Observation Lounge(s), and all those public areas with big glass windows looking outward for an itinerary like Alaska.

And the DBH... best "brew with a view" at sea, not even close.[/quote)

I love the Waterfront! It was my favorite place on Getaway, but I have to admit I can't wait to see the Observation Lounge.

Save