Free Style Soda machines

There are two machines in Sorrentos, one on each side of the Windjammer and one in the Sea Plex down by the Dog House.

Wow so there are 5 machines total on the ship? Can you get access to them 24 hrs?:cool:

Wow so there are 5 machines total on the ship? Can you get access to them 24 hrs?:cool:

I haven't been on Anthem, but the other big ships yes. Jewel was the only one that didn't have 24 hour access.

The machines in Sorrentos can be accessed 24 hours a day. The WJ ones, only when it is open and I am not sure about the Sea Plex. I don't know if they lock that area up at night or not.

The machines in Sorrentos can be accessed 24 hours a day. The WJ ones, only when it is open and I am not sure about the Sea Plex. I don't know if they lock that area up at night or not.

Thanks a bunch..Just came off the Empress and they still don't have the machines.:D

Thanks a bunch..Just came off the Empress and they still don't have the machines.:D

You're welcome.:) Unfortunately, not all of the ships have them yet. Originally, the theory was, that if the ship was home ported in the US year round, the ship got machines. That doesn't seem to be the case anymore.

Every ship that I have sailed that has had them, there is 24 hour access, even if they have to give you access to a venue that is closed.