Live - Anthem of the Seas Spring Fling Cruise..3-26 to 4-3-2017

I am on this sailing as well. Immigration for us was a mess. Planning on this being a "ship" day but took us almost 3 hours to get off and then back on the ship. Some in our group not very happy.

Yes, we heard a lot of mumbling while waiting in line regarding the handling of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And it's also nice that we too can drive up to the port - makes packing much easier - don't have to worry about over-packing.

That and not having to fly ate such a huge positives!

Why do they have to do it again in Bayonne? They should just be able to turn in their customs forms and walk right through since they have already gone through immigration and are not going to another foreign port.

Not entirely sure but not everybody got off the ship at Cape Canaveral. I'm sure they'll figure something out so not everybody has to be processed through customs. I'm sure Seadog will let us know what happens!!!. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not entirely sure but not everybody got off the ship at Cape Canaveral. I'm sure they'll figure something out so not everybody has to be processed through customs. I'm sure Seadog will let us know what happens!!!. ;)

I am not sure what will happen Sunday, but everyone was required to get off and go through customs whether you were planning on going out or staying on. At least that was what they told us, everyone needed to go through the process.

I am not sure what will happen Sunday, but everyone was required to get off and go through customs whether you were planning on going out or staying on. At least that was what they told us, everyone needed to go through the process.

Oooohhhhhhhh. Sounds like that was your customs processing then. Interesting.

That is what Lady Hudson had said too, not sure where njaloha is getting the information that not everyone got off the ship.

It should be easy off in Bayonne with them only collecting customs forms.

Glad you are feeling better today and were able to go into port.:)

That is what Lady Hudson had said too, not sure where njaloha is getting the information that not everyone got off the ship.

Had no idea everybody had to get off

The Cove is the area where all the restaurants are located. You went to Terminal 6 today, correct? The restaurants will be on your right as you leave port and Fish Lips is the yellow building with the blue roofs. If you came in the other day to Terminal 1, you would have been able to walk to Fish Lips in about 5 minutes, it is just out the terminal and turn right. We walked to Grills when we were in port in February.

Edited by reallyitsmema

Day 6 Compass

Also is Fish-lips now called The Cove?? Had trouble finding it on the sail in.

I noticed Karaoke Superstar on the compass at 10:30pm in two70. Is that when the karaoke is done with a live band instead of the regular music track? If it is, I'm curious if someone could get pics of the songs they have available for that in their song selection book. I'm assuming it's a pretty limited selection for something like that and curious if there's actually anything in there I could even attempt to sing, hehe.

The Cove is the area where all the restaurants are located. You went to Terminal 6 today, correct? The restaurants will be on your right as you leave port and Fish Lips is the yellow building with the blue roofs. If you came in the other day to Terminal 1, you would have been able to walk to Fish Lips in about 5 minutes, it is just out the terminal and turn right. We walked to Grills when we were in port in February.

Great thanks for the info! We are pulling away, I will look for it!

Great thanks for the info! We are pulling away, I will look for it!

You're welcome. Hope the seas coming north aren't too bad. The storm is supposed to dump most of its snow up here in MA tomorrow so hopefully you will be behind it far enough to be in calmer seas.:)

Just got a call from a friend on this cruise who is pissed. He said everyone had to get off and go through customs. He was just planning on staying on the ship. Also said that many people missed their excursions since the wait was so long going through customs. But they didn't get off with their luggage so they all have to go through customs again. How else can they tell if someone is smuggling something in? He said RC is making up for it by serving up lobster tonight. I sail Anthem this Sunday (he wanted us to go with him but the dates didn't work) and hope there are no problems.

Edited by bucky0926
grammar

I noticed Karaoke Superstar on the compass at 10:30pm in two70. Is that when the karaoke is done with a live band instead of the regular music track? If it is, I'm curious if someone could get pics of the songs they have available for that in their song selection book. I'm assuming it's a pretty limited selection for something like that and curious if there's actually anything in there I could even attempt to sing, hehe.

I can try and get a snap but I apologize in advance if I fail. That sounds fun and terrifying at the same time singing in front of the band, but might also be fun!

You're welcome. Hope the seas coming north aren't too bad. The storm is supposed to dump most of its snow up here in MA tomorrow so hopefully you will be behind it far enough to be in calmer seas.:)

Hoping as well! Hope to eek out one last nice day tomorrow to soak in the nice weather!

Shopping madness has commenced! End of cruise sales in full force!

05d5a268b77fcff143e30c2101159c8b.jpg

Meanwhile, chilling in Vintages enjoying a Chardonnay.

e5fb6ceac1035653e9abb6629121b2f5.jpg