how long to get on and off

a question came up about how long does it take to get off the ship at port and back on board, were going to Alaska and I'm thinking were pulling into port and getting off at the dock but I could be wrong,

a question came up about how long does it take to get off the ship at port and back on board, were going to Alaska and I'm thinking were pulling into port and getting off at the dock but I could be wrong,

If you are docked (not tendered) the first guests should be getting off 30-45 minutes after arrival. Getting on is just a few minutes to go though security.

Juneau, Skagway and Ketchikan are all docks. Walk off very easily and back on.

If they're many others coming back on the same time as you there could be a line that could delay you a few minutes as everyone goes through security single file

No no no. There might be a bit of a wait as folks are very excited about getting off (myself included) but if you have an excursion, you get priority. I so want to go back there; absolutely beautiful.

I thought you only get priority if it is a ship sponsored excursion where you need to tender.

That's right...if you are TENDERED, the EARLY ship's excursion have 1st crack...tenders hold a LOT of people, so just get in line, and it doesn't take that long! Otherwise, simply walk off when they open the door. There is seldom reason to be 1st off...so don't plan to rush!