Harmony Cabin Temperature, Bed Comfort, and Promenade cabins with sofa beds

We are leaving this Saturday and planning all of the last details!

What can I expect in terms of cabin temps and bed comfort? I already contacted special needs to get a mattress topper and got turned down, so I am hoping that it isn't too much of an issue.

On our last Allure cruise, I brought a portable fan and did end up using it many nights due to a higher than I would like cabin temperature. Can I expect the same on Harmony?

Finally, our 3 kids are staying in a promenade cabin with the third kid on a sofa bed. Has anyone done this before? Any issues with sofa bed comfort? How is the cabin space when all 3 are being used? Thanks!

Your cruise has not happened so it would be impossible to give facts on your cabin temp or bed. There are over 2,800 cabins

I'm guessing the OP is asking for opinion on other people's views re Harmony on the bed comfort and cabin temperatures and not a prediction of their cruise or exact cabin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pay no attention to sarcastic remarks. We all know you are wanting advice/tips from previous Harmony cruisers and not necessarily in your exact cabin.:rolleyes: I am sorry that I cannot be of service, since our first Harmony cruise will occur this October. However, I am surprised that the special needs department could not help you with bed comfort. If your bed is, in fact, too hard/uncomfortable for you, ask your room steward to put a comforter or blankets under the sheets/mattress which should help!!;) Good luck and happy cruising!:D

Yes, good suggestion if that is an issue. Also, I have already been bitten by snarky comments here in the past. Don't care. You will see people having their Cruise ruined by a charge of less than $10, but worry about sleeping​ well for 7 nights if you are a light sleeper? Shameful!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Forums mobile app

Just returned form HOTS this Saturday...we were in an aft Boardwalk...the temp of our cabin was easily controlled by the thermostat (seemed to be easier to do than some ships). We found our particular beds (our family had 4 cabins) was indeed on the hard side. Hope this helps.

Just cruised the HOTS a couple of weeks ago and agree the beds were hard. The sofa would be similarly hard to sleep on. With that said, we still slept soundly because we were tired from all the fun we had each day! As far as room temp, we typically keep our house on about 69 or 70 at night for sleeping and this was easily done on the cruise also. It is just a dial, not a number, but we were able to get the room cool.

Enjoy your cruise! We loved Harmony - everything about it - beds, cabin temp and all. We were three in a superior ocean view w/balcony. My 12 year old son slept on the sofa bed, and did not complain (and he sure knows how to!). My husband and I did not have any issues with the beds. We prefer some support but with a softness to it, (is that hard? I don't know!!), but as others have stated after a day out and about, we all slept well. We also found the temp to be easily controlled, and slept in cool comfort every night! I wish I was going on Saturday! Enjoy!!

Just returned form HOTS this Saturday...we were in an aft Boardwalk...the temp of our cabin was easily controlled by the thermostat (seemed to be easier to do than some ships). We found our particular beds (our family had 4 cabins) was indeed on the hard side. Hope this helps.

How did the pricing and no shows work out Ash?