Carnival Miracle March 11, 2017 Review w/ Pics!

Alexv500

I love your attitude towards life and cruising! Thanks for taking the time to share your cruise on the Miracle with all of us. I love the Miracle! Also love the warm chocolate melting cake!

I have been taking my niece on a cruise every year since she was 6, she just turned 13 this year and we cruised on the Vista. So I totally understand how you feel about the memories you are making with your grandmother during your cruises, as I feel the same way with my niece. :)

I love your attitude about everything! I think it's absolutely adorable that you cruise with your grandma. I lost my last grandma (she was actually the only living grandparent i still had) just before Christmas this last year, and I truly wish I could still be making memories with her. Keep up the memory making with your grandma as long as you can!

I love your attitude towards life and cruising! Thanks for taking the time to share your cruise on the Miracle with all of us. I love the Miracle! Also love the warm chocolate melting cake!

Thank you!! Hope you're enjoying! I loveee that chocolate melting cake [emoji23]

I have been taking my niece on a cruise every year since she was 6, she just turned 13 this year and we cruised on the Vista. So I totally understand how you feel about the memories you are making with your grandmother during your cruises, as I feel the same way with my niece. :)

Awww! That's so sweet of you to take your niece along with you. You're so lucky you went on the Vista! Grandma and I are looking into doing that one next year, hopefully!

I love your attitude about everything! I think it's absolutely adorable that you cruise with your grandma. I lost my last grandma (she was actually the only living grandparent i still had) just before Christmas this last year, and I truly wish I could still be making memories with her. Keep up the memory making with your grandma as long as you can!

Thank you![emoji4] I love cruising with my grandma, we have a great time together. And I'm really sorry about your grandma, it sucks losing someone so ever since what happened to my grandpa, well it just taught me to appreciate my family and grandma more and enjoy my time with her

Liking your review so far. We will going on the Miracle this September. This is our first cruise ever and on the Miracle. So Thank You for doing this review.

You're going to love the Miracle! Great cruise and I think it's a great ship to do your first cruise on, very easy to navigate around!

Loving this review. We went on this very cruise last year with our daughter and her family. Our two grandkids who were 8 and 12 loved it. I hope we get to do it again. Enjoy your Grandma, she's lucky to have you!

Thank you for reading!! It was such a fun cruise, I would so do it again!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Are you going to finish this review? I noticed you had stated you didn't finish the last one you started [emoji85][emoji85]

Haha yes, it will be done little by little. I'm either at school or at work so it can be a little tricky to find free time! But hopefully tonight I will work on some more, so stay tuned for that.

Very nice review. Love the photos!

Thank you! I loved your Valor review you did a while back ago!

Loving this review! Considering Miracle for summer :)

Thanks! Hopefully I can convince you to give the Miracle a try [emoji12]

Day 2 (March 12, 2017): Fun Day at Sea

Well everyone, I am back to add some more to this review, hope everyone is enjoying so far, sorry I am a bit slow with writing, I just am so busy with working and going to school at the same time, so I hardly have any me time!

After a great night's sleep, we awoke to begin our first full day onboard the ship, today was a sea day as we made our way down the coast of Baja California towards our first port of call: Cabo San Lucas. I'm not going to lie, I woke up like three times during the night because I was really excited to witness my first sunrise at sea from the comfort of my balcony! I'm not sure if I mentioned this already, but this was my first time ever staying in a balcony cabin, so I was super duper excited to experience having a balcony, it was amazing!! Prior to this cruise, we had stayed in just an inside cabin because it's cheaper, and when you have to fly across the country for a cruise like we did last time, well a balcony isn't very affordable when you got to add in airfare. So this cruise, since we didn't have to fly, we were blessed enough to have gotten a great deal on this cabin and were able to splurge on a balcony, which was a game changer and from now on I am going to have a hard time staying in an inside again (which I will be in June on my MSC Divina cruise!)

Finally, around 6:45am, day light began to emerge and it was so beautiful to just lay in bed all comfortable and admire the ocean passing by from outside my window, and just having natural sunlight in my cabin was just so amazing! I went outside and sat on the balcony for a little, but it was pretty gloomy this morning and a bit cold, but just listening to the crashing waves and the sound of the ocean was simply an indescribable feeling of soothing relaxation.

IMG_0232_zpsbq4ov7qi.jpg

Good morning!

IMG_0231_zpsyjlmgegk.jpg

Tad bit gloomy outside

After waking up and finally getting out of bed, we got ready for our first breakfast! Ever since our cruise last year on the Glory, Grandma and I decided that we love going to the MDR for breakfast, we did so everyday last year on the Glory and did it again this year too. The buffet is crazy in the mornings, and you just get a better experience and in a much more relaxed setting in the dining room. Plus, I just love the breakfast in the dining room, especially the sea day brunch!

Breakfast in the Bacchus dining room wasn't open until 8:30, and luckily I checked the ship's time on the TV! The whole time I was an hour ahead, my phone jumped forward because back home daylight savings time kicked in, which explained why it took so long for the sun to come up! Luckily, I wasn't the only one who was thrown off, as many others heading to breakfast realized the time on our phones was all messed up, Lol! While waiting for breakfast to begin, grandma and I strolled around deck 2 and found a nice spot in the alchemy bar to sit down while we waited. While waiting, we were looking outside the window when we saw some dolphins swim by! It was quite a sight to see and just so cool to see the dolphins swim beside us.

The dining room finally opened up, and I was very hungry and ready to eat! I requested a table for 2 like we always do, but they sat us down with some other people which I didn't mind because I just wanted to eat, but it was nice to meet new people, I'm a very shy person but for some reason on cruises I'm really social and enjoy talking to and meeting new people, on cruises I am a very different person than the person I am here on land haha! I ordered a ham and cheese omelet w/ hash browns and some fruit, all of which was delicious!

IMG_0238_zpswr4flh29.jpg

IMG_0239_zpsuxnde8b7.jpg

After breakfast, we went back up to the room and got ready for the day, today was going to be a lazy day of relaxation and eating. Our room was cleaned by our wonderful room steward when we arrived, which was nice. I dropped off my cameras, and we headed on up to serenity to relax. It was still a bit overcast out and gloomy, but hey not gonna let that get in the way. Grabbed some towels to cover up since it was a little chilly, and I just laid down and rested on those amazing and comfortable serenity chairs, all while listening to some of my music on my phone, ahhh this was the life, couldn't get any better than this, just laying down with an ocean view, life is good. Oh! And we even saw more dolphins while we were at serenity, too bad I left my camera in my room!

IMG_0268_zpsmmvuwgzc.jpg

Look who was in my room!

IMG_0262_zpsiqv2gh7j.jpg

View of the Serenity deck

Up next: More Sea Day Fun & Relaxation

We are also going to be on the Miracle in December heading over to Hawaii. I am enjoying your perspective on her. Too many people are critical of any ship more than a few years old. I think they have character. Although it would be nice to see a newer ship out here on the West coast.

• 4 weeks later...

Alex, you impress me greatly with your outlook on life and your love for your beautiful grandma. That kind of relationship is unusual for someone your age. Treasure her!

I'll be on the Miracle next April for her partial canal transit from Tampa. I loved the Legend and the Miracle is her sister. So excited.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Forums mobile app

Thank you so much for this post.....was just saying the other day that THE MIRACLE was my all time favorite ship......loved everything about her. Got to cruise on her twice when she was based on the East Coast....wish you d send her back east !!