Oasis Solarium Dinner Showing Free????

If either the Tuna or Bison on the menu is decent I'd enjoy trying this. Of course trying to reserve now and Royal's website is a piece of crap.

My wife is in one room and I'm in another (each of us with one of our kids).... booking any activity across two cruise reservations, to spite being a "feature", has not yet worked for anything I've tried to book... always some goofy error. As a software guy I can say their tech is about a decade out of date but that doesn't even justify the bugs.

edit: I see what apdmom is saying. The menu that shows inline with the page is totally different from the one linked at the bottom of the same page in PDF format. What a joke...

Edited by irun5k

What is the deal with the Solarium on Allure for dinner?

On Allure, the solarium restaurant in the evening is called Samba Grill. It's a Brazilian steakhouse with a fixed price, which I have forgotten.

On Allure, the solarium restaurant in the evening is called Samba Grill. It's a Brazilian steakhouse with a fixed price, which I have forgotten.

I wish Samba Grill was on every ship, absolutely amazing food [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish Samba Grill was on every ship, absolutely amazing food [emoji7]

Not 100% sure, but I think the only other ship that has Samba is Radiance, where they went nuts cramming a restaurant into every nook and cranny.

So we already have planned on doing Chops and Giovanni's Table on Allure. If we were going to add a third, would Samba be a good one?

Like any feedback considering food, you will see a wide range of opinion. Some like Samba very much, others have said it's too meat oriented, tough, and inedible. Not making any suggestions, but you can repeat restaurants using the dining package if you like.

Like any feedback considering food, you will see a wide range of opinion. Some like Samba very much, others have said it's too meat oriented, tough, and inedible. Not making any suggestions, but you can repeat restaurants using the dining package if you like.

Thank you, sir! We eat a variety of foods...on a cruise, I'm looking for venues that have the best ambiance and service regardless of what they serve.

Speaking of which, is there any way to book Giovanni's Table, specifically an outdoor table?

Thank you, sir! We eat a variety of foods...on a cruise, I'm looking for venues that have the best ambiance and service regardless of what they serve.

Speaking of which, is there any way to book Giovanni's Table, specifically an outdoor table?

You can't do that ahead of time but once on board you can.

DiamondDiva--it is in the adult only Solarium. We ate there for a lunch buffet on our 2015 cruise, but at that time, they were charging for dinner. Perhaps that has changed. It would be nice if it has, especially since I'm reading that Royal is now charging for room service a $7.95 surcharge. My son is boarding the Oasis tomorrow, and I hope they can dine free in the Solarium Bistro.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

So we already have planned on doing Chops and Giovanni's Table on Allure. If we were going to add a third, would Samba be a good one?

We really liked Samba when we were on Allure last September. The service was great and the filet was as good as Chops (which was way off it's A game the night we went)