Junior and Family Suite Questions

We take a big trip every 1.5 years or so, and since we need to include cruise/vacation + flight for 4, we try and keep our costs down. Thus, we typically get inside rooms. On Alllure we got a Promenade room which was great. It had a pullman + pull out sofa so our kids got their own space + extra seating by the bay window. On Symphony, the net price of Boardwalk Balcony was not much different than Promenade so we opted for Boardwalk. That alone is between 5 and 6K (CAD).

I know they have Junior suites, but the cost for the four of us is $10k. That price is just ridiculous (we still need to add $2-3K for flight + there are extras such as when on shore, drinks, ). What is so special with them? I know they are a bit bigger but unless I am missing something, the price seems way over.

Also, I remember reading about family suites, but forgot to ask about them when booking. Does Harmony/Symphony have them? What are they like in comparison? And are they typically more than Junior suites?

We're happy with our Boardwalk room but it's just a question out of curiosity and understanding the staterooms.

Junior Suites perks on Symphony:

Bathtub

Walk-in closet

Dinner at Coastal Kitchen

Priority check-in and boarding

Tea kettle and coffee maker

Bathroom amenities

Robes

Extra C&A point per night

We cruise in suite cabins; in January did the royal family suite with two bedrooms two baths it was perfect for us as a family of four. We have done the royal suite just the two of us and the Jr Suite coming up on the Allure in Sept (first time in a Jr).

I enjoy the extra space larger balcony and access to the concierge to book shows, dinner etc (don't have that with a JR)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks. Those royal , crown loft and aqua suites look amazing! And of course 2 rooms when with kids is a huge bonus. The extra space for jr suite looks nice too. Guess they are putting it in the same category as the other suites and thus Royal justifies the price.