In my Sunday paper's travel section

buggins0402

To make things interesting that are two chefs with basically the same name that teach the classes. That is Chef Kathryn Kelly and Chef Kellie Evans. They are both referred to as Chef Kelly/Kellie

My only wish is that besides the "spot" classes for 2 hours... That they could in the afternoon do a series of 4 4 hour classes,,, Regent did this had a class for 8 people, every other day ( sea day) for 5 sessions... pretty cool then had a private dinner in a place like La reserve for the students and spouses.

charges $500. for the series.. 1. basic tools and techniques, 2. work with vegetables, 3. soups and sauce 4 Meats 5 deserts and presentations.

My only wish is that besides the "spot" classes for 2 hours... That they could in the afternoon do a series of 4 4 hour classes,,, Regent did this had a class for 8 people, every other day ( sea day) for 5 sessions... pretty cool then had a private dinner in a place like La reserve for the students and spouses.

charges $500. for the series.. 1. basic tools and techniques, 2. work with vegetables, 3. soups and sauce 4 Meats 5 deserts and presentations.

I took the Cordon Bleu classes 3-4 times. Each class was different depending on the teaching chef. Appetizer, Entree, Side Dishes and Dessert. Graduation dinner in the specialty cooked by the teaching chef. I like the Oceania format and recipes - they have food I will make at home. I only made a few things from the Cordon Bleu classes.