Iconcierge for restuarant and tenders

poona1

Hello...Since I know rest. reservations, clam shells and tenders will be hard to come by, could I book for all three on the Iconcierge app while still in NY port sailing on the gem 5/20...

Also slightly off topic, If you are a gold latitude member, how early do I have to stand on line to debark on the earliest tenders to GSC?

I have read its first come, first on but then I have also heard that gold latitude members get priority tender.

thanks so much

• 11 months later...

I'm wondering since a year has passed, does anyone know if you can book tenders with the iConcierge app? I'll be on the POA if it matters.

Do you have to pay for WiFi to use the app, or only if you want to use it to communicate with others in your group?

I'm wondering since a year has passed, does anyone know if you can book tenders with the iConcierge app? I'll be on the POA if it matters.

yes you can. i was able to book GSC tenders from my app when i was on the breakaway

OP: You can book restaurants online now and probably the cabana. I would suggest instead of trying to use the app, just go to the restaurant table when you board (if you want to wait that long) and make the reservations in person. It will probably be quicker.

Do you have to pay for WiFi to use the app, or only if you want to use it to communicate with others in your group?

You can use the app onboard without paying for it. Use of the WiFi for the app is complimentary. However, if you want to be able to send/receive texts or calls using the app, you pay a one time $7-8 per week fee per device. Those texts/-calls only go others onboard using the same app.

Sent from my iPad using Forums