Luggage valet anybody

I never use the TSA locks, my important things such as my passport, drivers license, credit cards, jewelry and medications are always with me in my carry on, so I am not worried should something be missing in my luggage, I just buy another of the item. If they want to get into luggage trust me they will so the locks make no sense to me.

Used a couple of weeks ago on the Navigator returning to Port of Miami.

Thank you for this info. We are doing this in December and flying out later so was hoping they would have it in Miami by then.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Luggage Valet is the best service period!! Used it yesterday off of the Harmony... sat my luggage outside my cabin the last night and pulled the luggage off the carousel in Atlanta the next day. For those using other cruise lines, I notice that Carnival has discontinued luggage valet. Another perk for RC! (or is it a premonition of things to come... I certainly hope not...)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Has anybody used this service, how do I get it and what is the cost anybody know?

I wish it was available at every port! What a pleasure it is to NOT have to worry about the luggage when the cruise has ended!

I never use the TSA locks, my important things such as my passport, drivers license, credit cards, jewelry and medications are always with me in my carry on, so I am not worried should something be missing in my luggage, I just buy another of the item. If they want to get into luggage trust me they will so the locks make no sense to me.

EWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well it did bug us.........................

To think.....................

Someone invading your personal items and space..............................

We care about our belongings.

We spend a lot of time selecting and packing for cruising.

And we work very hard for a living and value our belongings, and do not want to just replace because someone stole them, and we do not know who or where.

This really made me think about locking in the future...........................the sandals being stolen

Safe travels

Once we had TSA PRE and I used a old printer to print the boarding pass. It would not scan at the security line, so they would not allow us to use the TSA PRE line. Since then I always re-print the boarding pass at the airport.

This happened to us last year. The boarding passes printed by RCCL wouldn't scan so I re-printed at the airport.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This happened to us last year. The boarding passes printed by RCCL wouldn't scan so I re-printed at the airport.

Our problem was that we were at Tampa, where the TSA scanners are at the remote terminals, after you take the train. No boarding pass printers there. We would have had to take the train back to the main concourse.

• 8 months later...
Yes, you can get by with one bag and one LV fee. Or two bags for one person if you use Southwest. Boarding passes are sent to your stateroom on the last evening. Don't understand the carry-on question?

Hi there.. contemplating using luggage valet on Allure in June. There are 4 of us, but will most likely (hopefully) only have 2 or 3 bags to check. Question: do we pay the $25 valet fee for each bag or for each person even if they have no bag? Just worried about them printing out the boarding passes for everyone in our party regardless if they have a bag or not. Thanks for any advice!

Does Anthem out of Bayonne have luggage valet? (Crossing fingers and toes, hoping). We’ve used them on RCCL’s Oasis and Celebrity Eclipse from FL ports. Best thing ever! Now hoping for same on Anthem...

Hi there.. contemplating using luggage valet on Allure in June. There are 4 of us, but will most likely (hopefully) only have 2 or 3 bags to check. Question: do we pay the $25 valet fee for each bag or for each person even if they have no bag? Just worried about them printing out the boarding passes for everyone in our party regardless if they have a bag or not. Thanks for any advice!

The $25 fee is per person. However, since Southwest allows 2 free bags per person, you can sign up two people in your party for Luggage Valet and get up to 4 free bags when flying Southwest. The other two people don't need to sign up for Luggage Valet.

Note that part of the Luggage Valet service is to print boarding passes, so using this method, you will only get boarding passes for those who are signed up for LV. However, you have a couple of options: Early Bird or check-in the other 2 people yourself using the ship's WiFi. I strongly suggest you opt for Early Bird for all 4 people, because you never know when the ship's people will get around to checking-in those who have signed up for LV.

Does Anthem out of Bayonne have luggage valet? (Crossing fingers and toes, hoping). We’ve used them on RCCL’s Oasis and Celebrity Eclipse from FL ports. Best thing ever! Now hoping for same on Anthem...

Unfortunately there is no Luggage Valet Service offered at Cape Liberty.