Bringing Wine Onboard Coral

rjohn40787

My wife and I are planning to bring two bottles of wine each on board the Coral later this month. It is my understanding than one bottle per person may be carried on without a charge.

For the second bottle that we'll each carry on board, what is the current charge per bottle for carrying it on board?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

My wife and I are planning to bring two bottles of wine each on board the Coral later this month. It is my understanding than one bottle per person may be carried on without a charge.

For the second bottle that we'll each carry on board, what is the current charge per bottle for carrying it on board?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

$15 per

I have read this on other threads; does anyone have a definitive from a Princess document on this please?

There definitive answer is the Princess alcohol/wine policy.

There is no policy on port stops.

You never know which ship/port or when they will set up a table at the gangway in a port to collect alcohol and/or to charge a corkage fee.

We brought on two bottles each, with every intention of paying the additional corkage fee. No one ever asked at any point during check-in.

We brought a partially full bottle to the dining room at dinner one evening, no charge was aplied.

As others have answered - during some port calls the alcohol desk was present, but not at all stops.

Pack 2 bottles in your checked luggage & carry 2 bottles in your carry-on. Most likely they'll spot the 2 additional bottles & charge the $15 each for 2 bottles in your carry-on but the 2 bottles in your checked luggage just might make it through without any charge.

It's worth a try. :D