Harmony Questions... Disembarkment, Free Drinks, and the Zip

Greetings,

It's been a few years since we cruised, which brings up the following questions.......

1. Our flight home is at 11:15 am... besides taking our own luggage off the ship, is there anyway to make sure we can make this flight? Is there a help desk to get an earlier number(?) or is that unnecessary if you carry off your own luggage. (we are in stateroom D2 8604 ocean view balcony). I would imagine getting a cab would not be difficult, or is it?

2. This is our 4th cruise, but almost every cruise there was one special night in the large showroom with all the free drinks you can drink for about 1/2 hour. Not to sure what this event was called, but they carried around almost every drink you could imagine for the taking. I forgot what qualified us for this event (as we certainly aren't elite members of anything). Maybe we accidentally crashed it?

3. Laberdee. I assume the Ship card can be used to pay for the zip line (just like the drinks), however I can't find anything on if a reservation is suggested or not. It may be a last minute decision on that day, and was hoping just walking up with minimal wait time would be the norm for this adventure.

Many thanks for your input.

Regards,

John

1. No need for number when doing self-disembarkation. Getting a cab early should be fine.

2. Probably a top tier C&A event. The welcome back event that was open to all C&A member levels has been discontinued.

... 2. This is our 4th cruise, but almost every cruise there was one special night in the large showroom with all the free drinks you can drink for about 1/2 hour. Not to sure what this event was called, but they carried around almost every drink you could imagine for the taking. I forgot what qualified us for this event (as we certainly aren't elite members of anything). Maybe we accidentally crashed it?...

If this was the Crown & Anchor welcome back party, it has changed and they have gotten very stingy with the drinks. Maybe a white wine, red wine, sparking wine, and a rum punch.

1. If your flight was closer to noon, you could use Luggage Valet, so the desk will not be of any help.

2. The free drinks could have been the Captain's night, but that has changed to one drink as you walk in the door.

3. Doesn't Harmony have a free zip on the ship? Or doing one at one of your ports would be a better use of your money. I believe the zip is under excursions and not sure if they do walk ups.........anyone?

Have fun!

Hubby pre-registered for the zip line in Labadee. Only problem I foresee with a "walk-up" is if it is really crowded and no spots are available. It is pretty popular!;) Maybe others can offer more insight.:rolleyes: Our excursions were on sale last week and the zip line was 20% off, but it is not on sale currently, so may want to wait to see if there is a sale for your cruise.

Regarding the zip line on Labadee... I am pretty sure you can't just walk up and pay/use that day. But if I remember correctly, reservations for it were still available the night before...

Space permitting, you can walk up and sign up, but your time might be hours later.

Space permitting, you can walk up and sign up, but your time might be hours later.

People we spoke to on our cruise (March 25 - April 1) did this first thing in the morning and got a time of 2 p.m. I believe all-aboard was 4.