New with NCL....3 questions about Grand Stirrup Cay

Vitamin_Sea

Yes to all.

ncl_Brkwy_Aerials_GSC_164.jpg

Tender boats will take you ashore, they moore just at the bottom of the photo above. There's the main beach with the free buffet and a new taco stand (others chime in please :) ). There are for fee excursions like waverunners, etc. and some free like a stage, vendors market. Maybe someone else has a current daily of a day at GSC.

Yes to all.

ncl_Brkwy_Aerials_GSC_164.jpg

Tender boats will take you ashore, they moore just at the bottom of the photo above. There's the main beach with the free buffet and a new taco stand (others chime in please :) ). There are for fee excursions like waverunners, etc. and some free like a stage, vendors market. Maybe someone else has a current daily of a day at GSC.

Thanks for rapid response!

And the taco stand was very good. They do not have plates or utensils though... which I found out after I overstuffed a shell with the intention of making it into a taco salad. The buffet is a bit of a hike with a handful of taco, so if you think you'll want a fork and a plate get it first😄

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app

And the taco stand was very good. They do not have plates or utensils though... which I found out after I overstuffed a shell with the intention of making it into a taco salad. The buffet is a bit of a hike with a handful of taco, so if you think you'll want a fork and a plate get it first😄

Tacos definitely require a fork since their messy

thanks for tip

Make sure you make reservation for the tender upon embarkation. The lines to take a tender to the island gets very long.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Or better yet, reserve a clamshell for $40- get priority tender and a place in the shade. Best money we spent all week!