Cafe Select Coffee Card

We tried it on our last cruise. It was shareable and we loved it. We have already purchased it for our next cruise!:D

Does it show up anywhere on your cruise planner? I purchased it today and received an email confirmation, but I don't see it anywhere on our cruise planner.

• 3 weeks later...

"Indulge in your favorite brews any time of day with a card that entitles you to any 15 specialty espresso-based coffees throughout your vacation, all for one low price. Start the morning off right with a macchiato or latte and reenergize your afternoons with iced coffee or an espresso, then finish your meal with a cappuccino. Or enjoy your favorite cup of joe any time you'd like and save up to 50% on individually purchased coffees."

Am I understanding correctly that regular coffee isn't included with the coffee card (like on Princess)?

"Indulge in your favorite brews any time of day with a card that entitles you to any 15 specialty espresso-based coffees throughout your vacation, all for one low price. Start the morning off right with a macchiato or latte and reenergize your afternoons with iced coffee or an espresso, then finish your meal with a cappuccino. Or enjoy your favorite cup of joe any time you'd like and save up to 50% on individually purchased coffees."

Am I understanding correctly that regular coffee isn't included with the coffee card (like on Princess)?

You can get regular coffee elsewhere on the ship for free. Not that great tasting - but drinkable. This is just for specialty coffees that you pay a fee for.

My husband bought one for me for a Serenade cruise. They punched one hole for a small and 2 for medium 3for large. I didn't use all of the card on that cruise so I took it on our Oasis cruise and they marked an X per drink. It didn't matter the size.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Forums mobile app

On GR, they just punched one hole per drink, regardless of size. It's hardly a deal if they punch 3 holes for the largest drink. It's cheaper to buy the drink outright.