AIBP on Majestic Princess- Important info

rumbalizw

We had the AIBP on the Majestic.

There is no sticker on your card. Your card is activated and all drinks not charged, however, staff do not all know this...maybe now they do, but when you both hand over your cards when ordering, the server, usually says that one card will do...till you explain. So, we did this all the time. some staff said we needed a sticker...until we explained, and they were embarrassed to not know

The Leave tea Bar drinks, and Juice Bar drinks are unfortunately, NOT included in the AIBP package, event though they are under $10

On our first day, we stopped by the Juice Bar, where the server, happily accepted our AIBP, though the charges came up, and he deleted them.

Next visit, different server, who didn't accept the cards, and said the same applied to LEAVES.

Later talking to a Supervisor, he said that all drinks under $10, no matter where they came from.

Went to LEAVES, who said same...no AIBP from their bar. the Supervisor of that area came and confirmed, and also at Guest Services, no AIBP at Juice Bar or LEAVES. They were, happy to refund any previous charges, if we had any.

So, staff not fully informed, and no signs at those bars, advising that they were not participating in the AIBP

Yes, we experienced the same AIBP confusion due to lack of stickers and lack of communication to all the bar staff. I was told to mention it to any waiters in the dining room when ordering drinks. We also had to get 3 erroneous charges removed.

Knew the Leaves Bar wasn't included because the staff there said they it wouldn't be covered by the coffee card package and there was nothing equivalent for their tea. And the guy at the Juice Bar said the AIBP wouldn't cover my mango smoothie before he made it which I kind of expected anyway.

Sounds like they need to change the name of the 'all inclusive' beverage package to the 'mostly inclusive' beverage package on the Majestic.:D They also need to warn cruisers before they buy the package.

Hiccups being one thing, AIBP did not include ALL drinks under $10 being the other. Am I overly sensitive on that point?

I would complain heavily - in writing - to Princess. If they sell me something that specifically states all drinks in a price range and then don't honor it I think it is extremely dishonest. One more reason to be happy this ship is going elsewhere.

Princess needs to change the name of the package to -

Almost All Inclusive Beverage Package (AAIBP).

EDIT: Capriccio, I didn't see your post #3. Either call it MAIBP or AAIBP... take your pick. ;)

Edited by Bill B