Chops Grille lunch menu?

I see this as a option on my cruise planner for $19.00 but I don't want to book it until I see the menu. Does anyone know where I can find this?

I posted a copy of the Chops Grille lunch menu on my blog. This is from the Liberty June 25-July 2 of this year. There is a part of me who still doesn't like paying extra for meals on board, but this was an excellent lunch.

We booked for embarkation lunch, seems like a great alternative to chaos of buffet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What ship are you on? We were on the Jewel a few weeks ago and had booked online for embarkation day too. When we got there for our reservation, they said they did not offer it for embarkation day and it was only on sea days. He was quite surprised that the website was offering it! Hopefully, it is available on your sailing / ship!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One entree and as many sides as you want and includes desert. The steak is a large cut and you wont leave hungry. At 19 dollars it a great deal. Got off indy last week and the above menu is spot on. Had a window table and the place was almost empty at 1:30. The 19 dollars also includes the tip..

Was on the Grandeur two weeks ago and now they add an additional 18% gratuity to the price.

What ship are you on? We were on the Jewel a few weeks ago and had booked online for embarkation day too. When we got there for our reservation, they said they did not offer it for embarkation day and it was only on sea days. He was quite surprised that the website was offering it! Hopefully, it is available on your sailing / ship!

So, did you not get it then? Did they just give you your money back? Was thinking about booking this too. Maybe I will think twice... :confused:

So, did you not get it then? Did they just give you your money back? Was thinking about booking this too. Maybe I will think twice... :confused:

Well it was a bit odd! He said we could switch the embarkation day lunch to the second day as they would have it on both sea days. We switched, but others in our party were not really interested in doing it the next day (and we ended up going to suite event in Giovanni’s the second sea day for brunch). So, I stopped by the next morning to just cancel that lunch (keeping the 2nd sea day lunch). Well, after I explained to the woman who was there (again told oh we don’t offer it on embarkation day!), she informed me that Chops was not doing the other sea day lunch, but it would be held at Giovanni’s. I was sad because I was very interested in this Chops lunch, but also glad because I love Giovanni’s too. I said okay, no problem! I was curious how they would handle cost because Chops lunch was $19 pp and prebooked Giovanni’s dinner was $20 pp. I never found out because when I later looked at my folio on the tv, I saw she had cancelled and refunded both lunch days to my account. [emoji4][emoji4] Bottom line, we never made it to a specialty lunch. We did have dinner in both venues and both were excellent! Enjoy your cruise!

Well it was a bit odd! He said we could switch the embarkation day lunch to the second day as they would have it on both sea days. We switched, but others in our party were not really interested in doing it the next day (and we ended up going to suite event in Giovanni’s the second sea day for brunch). So, I stopped by the next morning to just cancel that lunch (keeping the 2nd sea day lunch). Well, after I explained to the woman who was there (again told oh we don’t offer it on embarkation day!), she informed me that Chops was not doing the other sea day lunch, but it would be held at Giovanni’s. I was sad because I was very interested in this Chops lunch, but also glad because I love Giovanni’s too. I said okay, no problem! I was curious how they would handle cost because Chops lunch was $19 pp and prebooked Giovanni’s dinner was $20 pp. I never found out because when I later looked at my folio on the tv, I saw she had cancelled and refunded both lunch days to my account. [emoji4][emoji4] Bottom line, we never made it to a specialty lunch. We did have dinner in both venues and both were excellent! Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks for replying. :)

I think I will just wait and see what's what when we board. :confused: We are into single digits now. So excited. :D

Hmmmm... I also booked the Chops lunch special on the Navigator of the Seas for my embarkation day (in January). I did think it was a great alternative to a probably-crowded Windjammer Café. Maybe I should follow up with my TA?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are attempting to book it for embarkation lunch on Freedom.

This is the menu shown as of right now.

APPETIZERS

• WILD MUSHROOM SOUP

Scented with white truffle oil, chives
  • COLOSSAL SHRIMP COCKTAIL

Horseradish cocktail sauce, lemon
  • CHARRED BEEF CARPACCIO

Rare charred beef, Parmesan cheese, arugula, truffle mustard dressing
  • THE WEDGE

Iceberg lettuce, blue cheese, smoked bacon

ENTRÉES

• ANGUS FILET MIGNON 8 OZ

• ROASTED ORGANIC HALF CHICKEN

Truffled chicken jus
  • SCOTTISH SALMON STEAK

Whole grain mustard sauce
  • CHOPS DRY AGED STEAK BURGER

Brioche bun, melted Gruyère, smoked bacon
  • NY STEAK SALAD

Beefsteak tomatoes, red onions, spinach, crumbled blue cheese, balsamic vinaigrette
  • CAESAR

Romaine, Reggiano cheese, creamy Caesar dressing With your choice of Grilled Chicken, Filet Mignon or Shrimp

• GRUYÈRE CHEESE TATER TOTS

• GRILLED JUMBO ASPARAGUS

• FRENCH FRIES

• MASHED POTATOES

• MAC & CHEESE

It only shows available for booking on sea days, so we'll wait until we board.

I did think it was a great alternative to a probably-crowded Windjammer Café.

We are attempting to book it for embarkation lunch on Freedom.

It only shows available for booking on sea days, so we'll wait until we board.

My thoughts exactly. We have never done any specialty dining and thought this might be a good way to try it out.

It is definitely showing available for embarkation day on my cruise planner for Serenade. I expect if it is really an option there will be staff milling around trying to sell it on the day.

By the way, what on earth are "tater tots"? :confused:

My thoughts exactly. We have never done any specialty dining and thought this might be a good way to try it out.

It is definitely showing available for embarkation day on my cruise planner for Serenade. I expect if it is really an option there will be staff milling around trying to sell it on the day.

Tater tots are a more compact version of a hashbrown or French fry. They are potato, in small pieces, formed into one of these:

20110325-slideshow-food-lab-tater-tots-primary-thumb-625xauto-149109.jpg

• 4 months later...
My cruise planner shows a lunch menu for Chops.

Apps:

Wild Mushroom Soup

Colossal Shrimp Cocktail

Charred beef Carpaccio

The Wedge

Entrees:

Angus Filet Mignon 8oz

Roasted Organic Half Chicken

Scottish Salmon Steak

Dry Aged Steak Burger

NY Steak Salad

Caesar Salad

Sides:

Gruyere Tater Tots

Grilled Jumbo Asparagus

Fries

Mashed Potatoes Mac n' Cheese

Hope this helps!

We attended Chops Lunch on embarkation day on February and March sailings aboard Grandeur. Try to avoid Windjammer due to very large crowds on first day. The menu was exactly stated here; all items were available.

I'm wondering if that's a sample menu and all choices may not be available.

Not a sample menu on Grandeur in February, March, and April sailings. Ate there on embarkation day in February and March. Delicious! All selections offered.

Hash brown compressed down to 1"x1"x1" cylinders.