Neptune Suite Laundry

LDVinNC

We are considering a Neptune Suite for our next cruise. I have seen mention on the board that laundry service is included for suites, but looking at the Holland America website I cannot find this listed as a suite perk. Perhaps I am missing something - is it still included?

We are considering a Neptune Suite for our next cruise. I have seen mention on the board that laundry service is included for suites, but looking at the Holland America website I cannot find this listed as a suite perk. Perhaps I am missing something - is it still included?

Absolutely still included.

If you look at the deck plans for the ship, click on the deck for the neptune suites -- there is a 'twisty' that will list all of the amenties not just the New ones shown on the Suites and Staterooms area.

Dry cleaning has also been a perk of the Neptune suites.

On our last short cruise on the Nieuw Amsterdam on the first day we saw a steward delivering a hanging trolly with about half dozen men's suits to a Neptune suite. On a Caribbean cruise?

My guess is he packed and extra suitcase just to get the free dry cleaning. But maybe he just liked to dress up for dinner. :rolleyes:

We have stayed in Neptune Suites many times but for whatever reason, we never took advantage of this NS perk. In the past, we would come home with a week's worth of dirty laundry. What a mistake and never again.

During our March cruise, we laundered everything right up to the last day that it was available. And it was great!

The laundry service is amazing and it was so nice coming back with mostly clean, pressed laundry. Often, we would receive our laundered garments the same day. It is a terrific benefit and I would encourage you to take full advantage of it.

Enjoy your cruise!

Not oly is laundry still inclluded but dry cleaning also is included. I have sent out laundry and d ry cleaning every cruise (many) and almost always, allmoss all the ships, i have been very happy wihen it is returned. I do not sent a very delicate chiffon bclouse or something I would request dry cleaner at home do by hand. All our j erseys, socks, shorts, etc etc go out for w ashing when we cruise. It is included for Neptune and Pinnacle Suites.

Not oly is laundry still inclluded but dry cleaning also is included. I have sent out laundry and d ry cleaning every cruise (many) and almost always, allmoss all the ships, i have been very happy wihen it is returned. I do not sent a very delicate chiffon bclouse or something I would request dry cleaner at home do by hand. All our j erseys, socks, shorts, etc etc go out for w ashing when we cruise.

It should be listed under your Neptune Suite included services. You get laundry, pressing, and dry cleaning.

Thanks to all. We booked it! Not just for the laundry/dry cleaning, of course, but on a 21 day trip that is a great benefit.

Congratulations! Even if you plan on just sending out underwear, socks, casual clothes, you'll be surprised at how much luggage space you save.

And do check out the Pinnacle for breakfast. Same food as the MDR, but it's a lovely, quiet start to the day. Also, your balcony will have a table and chairs, so try room service breakfast out there (weather permitting!)--room service for NS includes a free mimosa. Pinnacle breakfast does not, although a waiter will fetch one for you for only $3.95. (Price from last fall, but I think it's still the same)