Another FTTF increase

pfleer

I'm not going to get it now on principle. :) We don't have any tender ports, we rarely have to go to the service desk, and typically by the time we have lunch and walk around a bit, our cabin is ready. It's nice to have, but isn't a must have for us.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I just paid $69.95 for my 7 day in May 2018. It's worth it to us, not so much for tendering but for all the other perks. Early Boarding, Early Room Access to drop off carry ons, Guest Service Priority and Early Debarkation. So I will keep getting it, not sure what price I will draw the line.

My 7 day cruise was $50, my 6 day cruise was $69.95, and yes, this is an 8 day for $79.95. Didn't realize that there was a different price based on number of days.

I'm sure someone with a better memory will correct me if I'm off base on this but I think the original price for FTTF when they first instituted it was $49.95 and that may have been for all length itineraries. Since then it's been getting bumped up every now and then - as someone mentioned, they will likely keep doing that until the pain point for customers is reached and there's a definite decline in the popularity of the program.

I'm sure someone with a better memory will correct me if I'm off base on this but I think the original price for FTTF when they first instituted it was $49.95 and that may have been for all length itineraries. Since then it's been getting bumped up every now and then - as someone mentioned, they will likely keep doing that until the pain point for customers is reached and there's a definite decline in the popularity of the program.

Yes that is correct.

I noted in my post this morning that fttf used to be $49.95 for all sailings. So in some cases, it's gone up alot. Based on stuff I hear I would say Carnival has a long way to go before the biggest fttf fans say "too much."

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

ETA: I notice this thread has been selectively edited by the moderators and posts removed. Go figure.

I noted in my post this morning that fttf used to be $49.95 for all sailings. So in some cases, it's gone up alot. Based on stuff I hear I would say Carnival has a long way to go before the biggest fttf fans say "too much."

It was 59.95 when we bought it for our upcoming cruise. Since there are 3 of us that is 20 dollars per person making it by far the single cheapest add-on for our vacation.

I paid $59.95 today for FTTF for a 4 night cruise in October. This is our first Carnival cruise and our first FTTF of course so we will see if the cost is worth it to us. Mainly I made the purchase for early access to our room. My husband and I hate to lug our carryon bags and his CPAP machine around for hours while we wait for our room to be ready. The other perks are just icing I guess!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It was 59.95 when we bought it for our upcoming cruise. Since there are 3 of us that is 20 dollars per person making it by far the single cheapest add-on for our vacation.

Understood. We travel with our kids and usually get two cabins. 3 if my sister goes and one or two of them stay with her. So there is no dividing of the expense in that case.

Understood. We travel with our kids and usually get two cabins. 3 if my sister goes and one or two of them stay with her. So there is no dividing of the expense in that case.

Well, there is, but only after you multiply it.

They will continue to raise the price until they reach a point people won't pay. Maximize profits. Supply and demand principle.

This, but doesn't affect me as I'd never fork over extra money for so little benefit, ON TOP of what I'm already paying!