Live April 13 Silver Spirit Lisbon to Barcelona

spinnaker2

Thanks Spins for the posts - it makes it more exciting for us who will be on the Spirit next week. I too was one of those charter revellers previously . However, now I do not want to return to any other cruise line as I loved the Spirit so much :)

The Muse has arrived, I can just see her turning to dock. Looks (a bit far away) like a slightly inflated Spirit - not a surprise since that's what she is. Gotta disembark now. As Spins said to oncoming pax, just relax and enjoy.

Sitting in the BCN Iberia lounge. I think we walked halfway to Madrid to get here. I did see the Muse from afar, i.e., that being where we were berthed. Gleaming white vessel, bigger looking Spirit. As we left changeover day in earnest, most of cruise pax had disembarked. Crew busily varnishing, painting, polishing and primping the lovely Spirit for the revelers of the charter.

Appreciate these wonderful comments, details and follow-ups. Safe travels back home!! Great to be able to read and travel along for all of these interesting aspects from your exciting and fun adventures. Look forward to reading any added insights, tips and suggestions for us folks having future journeys on the Silver Spirit.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Enjoyed a 14-day, Jan. 20-Feb. 3, 2014, Sydney to Auckland adventure, getting a big sampling for the wonders of "down under” before and after this cruise. Go to:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1974139

for more info and many pictures of these amazing sights in this great part of the world. Now at 178,142 views for this posting.