Live April 13 Silver Spirit Lisbon to Barcelona

spinnaker2

Appreciate these great pictures and details. Enjoying much. Keep 'em coming!! Nice looking visuals.

How's the "flow and vibe" on the ship with more people on board, etc., compared to what you experienced on the trans-Atlantic?

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Enjoyed a 14-day, Jan. 20-Feb. 3, 2014, Sydney to Auckland adventure, getting a big sampling for the wonders of "down under” before and after this cruise. Go to:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1974139

for more info and many pictures of these amazing sights in this great part of the world. Now at 177,359 views for this posting.

We walked the city and enjoyed it's beauty. Clean streets, flowers everywhere and parks filled the people who were happy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I loved walking Cadiz on a Sunday last July. Great port to explore on your own.

Thanks all. I have a new favorite in la terrazza. Tortellini with beef, butter, squash and thyme. Bellisima.

Sounds great!! BUT, we need some "photo evidence" for these dining treats. Hint! Hint! Will have to try that item at La Terrazza in mid June. Plus, many other delights!!

Enjoyed a 14-day, Jan. 20-Feb. 3, 2014, Sydney to Auckland adventure, getting a big sampling for the wonders of "down under” before and after this cruise. Go to:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1974139

for more info and many pictures of these amazing sights in this great part of the world. Now at 177,423 views for this posting.

ef1033a349b7993341eeb0d43cbe195e.jpg

945c7ce3b06089a4a4f417754e003a36.jpg

But then the clouds moved in. Now fog and clouds embrace the rock, obscuring the view, although the sun is trying to burn through.

Grey day!

I am so glad I awake early and witnessed the sunrise.

Happy Spring and Happy Easter.

A beautiful sunrise as we came into the harbor in Gib. The rock as I haven't seen it before!

YES!! YES!! Love Spin's great pictures and details from "The Rock". Looks excellent. Glad you are getting in the photo posting routine. Excellent sharing. Keep 'em coming!

AFRICA?!!?: Lots of interesting and dramatic pictures can be seen from this live/blog at:

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2310337

Now at 31,214 views for this visual sharing including Cape Town, along South Africa’s coast, Mozambique, Victoria Falls/Zambia and Botswana's famed Okavango Delta area.

94c1be8be6a2e9ec75de0fc687dd842e.jpg

Sunrise in Malaga.

Beautiful day.

We are docked far away from our usual perch, necessitating a long bus ride to port gate.

Looks like I will miss the marketplace walk about.

Sun, sun and more sun. Many pax off on tours. We are enjoying this glorious day aboard the Spirit.

Appreciate this super nice sunrise picture. Looks great!! Have you done this port previously? Assume you are not as a strong of a port-focused person compared to us. Right? What's on your agenda for ship activities today? Just relaxing? When handy am still looking forward to hearing more on the Silver Spirit, its best/secret locations, insider tips, etc.

For details and visuals, etc., from our July 1-16, 2010, Norway Coast/Fjords/Arctic Circle cruise experience from Copenhagen on the Silver Cloud, check out this posting. This posting is now at 212,578 views.

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1227923

Terry,

We have been here about five or six times. So yes, we do not feel compelled to do or go. We are pretty laid back and will take the day as it comes.

Today was pretty terrific.

Our balcony was filled with sun, our meals were cooked to perfection.

All good.

Terry, We have been here about five or six times. So yes, we do not feel compelled to do or go. We are pretty laid back and will take the day as it comes. Today was pretty terrific. Our balcony was filled with sun, our meals were cooked to perfection. All good.

YES!! It seems that you "suffering" in such an amazing way. I'm just trying to finish my taxes today. No point in waiting until the last day, right?

Hope you are building a nice list to share for the best tips to maximize the fun, experience and excitement on the Silver Spirit. Any food pictures coming?

From our Jan. 25-Feb. 20, 2015, Amazon River-Caribbean adventure that started in Barbados, here is the link for that live/blog. Many visuals from this amazing river and Caribbean Islands (Dutch ABC's, St. Barts, Dominica, Grenada, etc.):

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2157696

Now at 49,780 views for these postings.

We are slowing making our way into Cartagena. I had forgotten the craggy hills on the approach into the harbor, but then remembered we are usually on the starboard side, this cruise we are on the port side with a different perspective. He mist is rising off the hills, and the sun is out. Calm seas.

Last night we ate outside in LaTerrazza, watching the sun slowly descend and dolphins playing in our wake. Magical.

f027340e02c8d6af336924cfc1897ed2.jpg

Sharing the harbor with us in sailing yacht A, 469 foot grey behemoth belonging to Russian billionaire. This ship has three carbon fiber masts 328 tall, sails unfurl at the touch of a button. Approximate cost is 450 million US dollars.

The ship is undergoing sailing trials in Spain.