Help with transportation Barcelona cruise port to airport

Hi Everyone.

I read and read these threads and I had found some awesome information about a transportation company that provides transport from cruise port to airport at Barcelona. I had it up on my computer and then the computer stalled and didn't reload the page. I now cannot find the thread. I know one person listed alot of taxi company's it wasn't that information but another company someone had used and was very pleased. Can anyone help me?

I've got a van booked with Barcelona Day Tours

A van for 6 is 79 Euros.

Two taxis would cost about the same.

But I've read a bunch of threads where people comment that while taxis are readily available, there is a long line to get one. Some people mentioned waiting an hour. One commented waiting almost two hours.

Both times we were in Barcelona we walked right up to a taxi. No wait. Obviously, some had a different experience.

My guess is it has to do with the size of the ship. Obviously, a smaller ship with fewer passengers will have less of a wait. I can't imagine the wait with some of the 5K pax ships ....

My guess is it has to do with the size of the ship. Obviously, a smaller ship with fewer passengers will have less of a wait. I can't imagine the wait with some of the 5K pax ships ....

We've caught taxis after disembarking Oasis class ships (biggest ships in the world) and never waited longer than 10 minutes