Bringing bottled wine

I traveled a Europe RCL two years ago and they allowed us to bring two bottled wines per adult for free. No corking fee at dinner. Do you know they still do that?

Same policy, no matter where the ship is based.

Limit is two 750ml bottles per stateroom, not per adult.

Port security may only look for two bottles per bag so two adults could walk thru separately and likely get 4 onboard. But to be safe, make the extra two less expensive wines just in case they take them

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Port security may only look for two bottles per bag so two adults could walk thru separately and likely get 4 onboard. But to be safe, make the extra two less expensive wines just in case they take them

In my experience Barcelona port is best.

Your bags are scanned before you go into the small duty free area and every time i have bought 6 cans of beer and tonic pack but the main thing there was no other scanner before we got on ship.

43 cruises and counting.

Your bags are scanned before you go into the small duty free area and every time i have bought 6 cans of beer and tonic pack but the main thing there was no other scanner before we got on ship.

43 cruises and counting.

They had a scanner inside the ship after we boarded (Vision or Legend) for the transatlantic from Barcelona.

Italy wines heard are the best. They do not export as much so you think I can buy a bottle or two to pack back to the states? I know the cruise keeps until we disembark.

Not to be disagreeable, but some of the California wines are the best in the world.

43 cruises and counting.

I just dropped my bags with 2 bottles in my cabin and bounced back into the terminal to grab 2 more. I was NOT the only one doing that, either.

They had a scanner inside the ship after we boarded (Vision or Legend) for the transatlantic from Barcelona.

We were on Harmony 3 times last year,and there was no other check but there is always plenty of Spanish getting on here for the 7 night med cruises so maybe that's why there were no scanners on ship but maybe the Transatlantic cruises are mainly American passengers.

43 cruises and counting.