cognac or Scotch

Cruisin 4 Ever

For the best Cognac (Louis XIII @ $3500.00/ bottle) you will only find it in the gift shop on Carnival, but you can get it by the glass on Disney Cruise ships. If you would just like to sip a bit of this magnificent libation on land, The Steakhouse 55 at the Disneyland Hotel serves a 1/2 ounce pour for $55. This was one of Walt's favorites. Be careful, it might become one of yours too.

For the best Cognac (Louis XIII @ $3500.00/ bottle) you will only find it in the gift shop on Carnival, but you can get it by the glass on Disney Cruise ships. If you would just like to sip a bit of this magnificent libation on land, The Steakhouse 55 at the Disneyland Hotel serves a 1/2 ounce pour for $55. This was one of Walt's favorites. Be careful, it might become one of yours too.

Your Response has nothing what so ever to do with answering the OP's Question

From my experience most bars will have the same selection as mentioned a couple replies ago. What i was able to personally figure out a a bourbon drinker that the Alchemy Bar had Bookers where as that was unable to be ordered anywhere else on the ship besides the steakhouse. I'll drink scotch from time to time but never got into Cognac. Hope this helps

According to the OP, they'll be on the Victory and I don't recall the Victory having a Steakhouse, so the Steakhouse bar suggestions are moot . Will stand corrected on the Victory Steakhouse if someone has eaten there recently.